Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I think there will be a new thread for Space Mission 2? I'm curious who gets first on a Mission, I cannot wait for it....:ROFLMAO:
Guess it will be whoever's willing to part with green first for the SLC by the looks of it! Having said that, drop rates might go down after completing the missing for collection parts from the observatories & neighbors buildings, so might be worth holding off for a bit anyway

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Steve! I started 2 launches yesterday from iPhone (which is your neighbour SEREG4) and Android (S3R3G4). I tried to make these launches organised setting in advance who would take which place and how many points would have to contribute, but both launches went not as expected :( some people abided the rules, kept assinged places & chucked in as many points as were supposed to, some people just went for gold :) Both launches were supposed to be slow, but were completed in several hours ...

I guess next time I would call the launches "complete chaos - take your gold while you can" :) :) :)

I can't see you in my Android neighbourhood, so just sent you a request

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
bdot: ac04im6
Username
bdot *item needed*
Still looking for some help with my launch. Currently only two of us, with about 450 needed and 16 hours to go.

The additional 450 would be good for silver.

Add me and join to help finish this launch.
Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I already started a launch before the task appeared on the list, do you think GI accept that as okay? Or have I wait for till the next launch? I hope they are coulant, but I know GI so I think.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
1.jpg

I want to start a new launch, need friends for Prometheus spaceship. :D

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Phantom - I'd be happy to help with your launch! I think we should make lvl2 launch thread and maybe we would be able to make organised flights with pre-arranged sits on spaceship and agreed number of points that people have to put in

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
LVL 1 Launch countdown begun.... If anyone needs a quick launch....

The more the merrier, lets light this one off quick today!

Im fat on all items so we will not fail!

Image follows >>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom