Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
That is not so bad... My last launch was interesting one. The person was sitting second with 250 points for few hours until I climb to 1004 points. Then he jump in and grab the 1st place with 1014 points. Total waste of 250/360 points of my PEB (we got about 2250 points all 4 together).... I don't mind if somebody want to go first. But this one was deliberate sabotage.

Shessh.... I don't understand why people won't just start their own launches if they have the resources to do so. Why sabotage another's launch? Doesn't make sense. Anyway, I already deleted two neighbors because of this. I like to help but I don't appreciate being 'cut' off.

No fly list makes sense!:ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Started a lvl 1 launch! 23 hrs to go

Take a look >>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 106
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Photo Update >>>>>

Whoever joins now and helps out it will be a quick launch now because I'm going to cover any leftover points before I go to bed tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 97
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
jmlane I bought the powerful explosive bolt from Duke Crooker's airship for 6 cash when it was 9 otherwise. I wanted to participate in my first successful spaceship launch. The spaceship has launched.

I had more than enough items to launch, you kinda stole the gold from me... however, I can see you were desperate to launch successfully and maybe just acted a little hastily.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
jmlane. I won't do that again. It was my first launch and I did act hastily. I had about an hour to decide whether I wanted to buy the explosive bolt from Duke Crooker for 6 cash or 9 from the launch store. I had the 6, so I did. Sorry. I guess I shouldn't have done that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
It's ok. In future, I'd advise contacting the person who started the launch, usually it's assumed they are going for the gold position. I personally wouldn't have put 800+ points up if I didn't expect to launch, I could have launched on my own - it just makes sense to spread the load a bit, was trying to use as much explosive bolts and solid fuel as possible as I've got loads of them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I was excited for my first space launch in this game and I did act hastily. It was new to me and I wanted to see a successful space launch and I thought I was helping to make it a successful launch. Your right. I should have contacted you first and I will do so in the future. Sorry about that.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
By mistake I clicked on mission Houston instead of Phantom, so I have to deal with it. Now I have the following questions:​
how are your launches going? need help, more or less? I have not enough items but maybe I can help/join you? I think you're not frequently at the forum?​
Anybody else start a launch and can use a passenger? Let me know! Thanks​
Update... i joined the launch of av3rho8, he needs now 152 points before launching, so an easy way to get the 3th place​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
Gonna start a launch later anyone interested in joining?? If I could get a few neighbours to add some points that would be great :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
I've just started launch, 456/1600 points so far, will be going fairly slow and aiming to launch tomorrow unless I get some help to speed things up (I've got enough items to launch solo - but it's always nice to spread the burden a little)

If we aren't neighbours already feel free to add me and join the launch :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've just started launch, 456/1600 points so far, will be going fairly slow and aiming to launch tomorrow unless I get some help to speed things up (I've got enough items to launch solo - but it's always nice to spread the burden a little)

If we aren't neighbours already feel free to add me and join the launch :)

I just joined your launch, I can help you with some items but its not enough for a speedy launch, so if there is anyone who can help, no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom