Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
need help with my launch. I just started the launch and i am the only one so far! Help me get the training center please!

im at 216 points so far!

PM ME if you want to add me so i can know who you are and lets get this launch!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
I am desperately trying to get the training centre since GI messed up the iOS game, I have just started my launch, anyone care to join to help me in my quest?

Username is jonny5 if you want to join and we are not already neighbours

I have enough points waiting in the bank to trigger the launch but thought I'd try and use them on other people's launches as well.

Please help, I am a daily player who gifts all 20 every day. pm me if you need anything.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I am desperately trying to get the training centre since GI messed up the iOS game, I have just started my launch, anyone care to join to help me in my quest?

I have enough points waiting in the bank to trigger the launch but thought I'd try and use them on other people's launches as well.

Please help, I am a daily player who gifts all 20 every day. pm me if you need anything.

What level are you?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Jonny5 Ok was trying to work out if we was still neighbours but I have so many at username level 35. I'm waiting for my launch to return in 20 ish hours. How long til yours finishes?

I need to wait 30 more minutes then can join - do you need 1st place? Or just happy to have a launch to get your TC
Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

Hi Jonny5 - I can help you out... I currently have a launch underway - but lander returns in 1 min.... So if you can to send me an invite to "TDVCrApple2" - I can help out with as much points as you need...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Hi Jonny5 - I can help you out... I currently have a launch underway - but lander returns in 1 min.... So if you can to send me an invite to "TDVCrApple2" - I can help out with as much points as you need...
I have sent you a request now

Thanks for all the help fellow flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom