Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Imagine that I need help to get the 1 st place ( to get a Alien Legacy) by the first time, with who I need to talk? Because, it will be someone that need to stay in second place... not easy to find someone lol.

You are welcome to join my launch and take first place if you like? I'm happy taking second or third if you need to get your alien legacy finished.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata and InCoNvEnIeNtE if I'm on your launch I'll remember that you guys need to be 1st.

I'll remember that, Event Horizon. You are amazing!(y) Let me know when you are available. I am not sure yet if you can join a launch if you are currently on another launch. I'm thinking of launching in a day. Not sure what I have to get in this current mission before it ends, just have a launch or do I finish the whole Space Odyssey?

Reading this thread from the beginning to learn. I currently have 3 PEBs, heard that's good.:D

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Ok, so I pulled the trigger. I couldn't resist as I am curious as to what would happen and how this thing works. I had to see for myself. Right now, I have 1254 of 1600 points. Anyone care to join to add at least 346 points? It's just me so far. As of this writing, there's 23:47:00 left to launch. Friends, click join or let me know! ;) Be sleeping for now.

Gah... so how can I open/see the countdown timer again after I closed it? Anyone?:unsure: [Edit: Doh! Never mind, figured it out.]

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 congrats for your first launch
Phantom
Thanks a lot, can I send you some whiskey to celebrate this moment? :p
Event Horizon, you were right: this morning I opened the game and yes! Also a bottle of whiskey for you? :D

I have to figure out what next, waiting 24 hrs till they dropped something?
And now I want to be the nr 1 for my alien legacy, so I'm still flying to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur and visiting my friendly spac neighbours

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I am the only one in my launch, I have 1046 points with 12hrs remaining can anyone join and help?
I am the only one in my launch, I have 1046 points with 12hrs remaining can anyone join and help?
Ndh2 , i tried to join your launch since i found that all my neighbor usernames show this morning but i got the dreadful "your friends have no ongoing space program...start your own". So either you completed your launch by now or there is server glitch.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Ndh2 , i tried to join your launch since i found that all my neighbor usernames show this morning but i got the dreadful "your friends have no ongoing space program...start your own". So either you completed your launch by now or there is server glitch.
I had a glitch where I couldn't also enter my own launch so when I managed to enter after try for a long time I added all the points so I didn't completely lose my launch. Thanks for trying to join if you need any help just send a message I've got 17ish hours til launch returns then able to start another straight after.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I had a glitch where I couldn't also enter my own launch so when I managed to enter after try for a long time I added all the points so I didn't completely lose my launch. Thanks for trying to join if you need any help just send a message I've got 17ish hours til launch returns then able to start another straight after.
Ndh2
Thanks for the memo...I'll tag. you tom. once your current launch has landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom