Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I was shooting for the 3rd, but I did not expect to see you in 2nd:)
Agreed
@InCoNvEnIeNtE IMO a massive waste of a valuable PEB. I did not personally matter to me as I did not care were I was placed, but if you make it a habit of doing that too often I think you may find fewer neighbours.;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
But yeah it was a waste of PEB, im not very customize with launchs

No apology required and thanks for the assist with the launch I managed to burn 4 SF units with this launch.
I just think that PEB are very valuable and I now reserve mine in case a launch really needs it....or if I am just that close to getting first and I want to guarantee it. Then again I want slow launches to burn up my Solid Fuels, now down to 23., I have not tapped them since I returned to the game weeks ago and they are there to assist neighbours. jackjackeli congratulations on first(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Rsorour - thanks for your help with the earlier launch...

I am ready for another if needed - I can put in as much or as little as you need.... But please let me know if you need gold or silver specifically - so I know when to stop putting in points..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli

No apology required and thanks for the assist with the launch I managed to burn 4 SF units with this launch.
I just think that PEB are very valuable and I now reserve mine in case a launch really needs it....or if I am just that close to getting first and I want to guarantee it. Then again I want slow launches to burn up my Solid Fuels, now down to 23., I have not tapped them since I returned to the game weeks ago and they are there to assist neighbours. jackjackeli congratulations on first(y)

thanks.. bin collecting xxl fuels.. just one more and my goal is 2nd or 3rd place in my next launches.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
My space craft has finally landed. I am now the Master of the Universe! :ROFLMAO: [that went to my head that easy lol ]

Special thanks to Aero and Event Horizon for your support on my first launch. No longer a launch virgin. :p

Now on to collecting those damn powerful explosive bolts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom