Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
My rocket does not land for another 9 hours after your start.
You should have launched by then. If not I will check and if you are still going I will join you. Remember 24 hours is a long time so you will be successful.
From my launch ready items, I don't think I'll reach the 1600points, maybe I can reach around 1000-1200. I'll launch as scheduled and hope other neighbours can see it and join to complete it. But if you can still see my launch after your rocket lands, please join to help complete it. Thanks Blackcloud.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
From my launch ready items, I don't think I'll reach the 1600points, maybe I can reach around 1000-1200. I'll launch as scheduled and hope other neighbours can see it and join to complete it. But if you can still see my launch after your rocket lands, please join to help complete it. Thanks Blackcloud.

I cant join, need still 11hours for my lander returns...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Sent friends request

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Paulfromhyde Suresh Thanks for joining my launch! I didn't expect to launch it so quickly. Thanks!! Also Paul I have sent out my gifts before you added me, but I am alternating gift recipients everyday as best as I can. :)
Congratulations on your first successful launch.
I guess you used a number of high point value items at the start eg. PEB and stabiliser etc.
I suggest that next time you have those you keep them in reserve unless you really want to claim 1st all the time.
@Happy Helen I am very happy to join in a long launch and burn up Solid Fuel maybe Aero would like to join in in 2 hours from this post?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Congratulations on your first successful launch.
I guess you used a number of high point value items at the start eg. PEB and stabiliser etc.
I suggest that next time you have those you keep them in reserve unless you really want to claim 1st all the time.
@Happy Helen I am very happy to join in a long launch and burn up Solid Fuel maybe Aero would like to join in in 2 hours from this post?
Thanks! Yeah I used 1 PEB and 2 Main Stabilizers. I actually like the idea of burning the stock of fuels together and make the launch longer, but I just want to get this first one done. When I've got the treadmill complete I'll join any other launches available.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
What's the difference (besides the obvious - you get a nice medal beside your name) of placing first, second, third ...
Early in this thread there is a description of what each of the boxes gives you.
Gold (Master of the Universe) is a 150 Fuel item in the Warehouse, 1 Main Stabiliser, and 2 Items for the A Space Odessey collection
Silver (Space Conquer) is 2 50 Fuel items in the Warehouse, 2 Large Fuel Tanks, and items for the 3 space collections and a chance of an item for A Space Odessey collection
Bronze (Space Hero)is I forget, generally 1 50 Fuel items in the Warehouse, 1 Large Fuel Tank and items for the space collection of A Space Odessey.
Generally the Gold will always give you 2 items for A Space Odessey, big fuel 150 and a goodie for future launches, Silver is decent bronze ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom