Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Chloe11111 InCoNvEnIeNtE : I will try to arrange a launch, but I will have to talk with one of my friends first tomorrow morning. From the launch items that my friend has, and combined with mine, I think we will have enough points. You can join us for an easy ride :D IF the points information on the 1st page of this thread is still correct. I haven't even launched or joined once yet, so I don't know about the points and the cooldown time. I will let both of you know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Chloe11111 InCoNvEnIeNtE : I will try to arrange a launch, but I will have to talk with one of my friends first tomorrow morning. From the launch items that my friend has, and combined with mine, I think we will have enough points. You can join us for an easy ride :D IF the points information on the 1st page of this thread is still correct. I haven't even launched or joined once yet, so I don't know about the points and the cooldown time. I will let both of you know.
Hi Red Fox One, I was unaware that you had trouble launching and unfortunately you missed my launch this morning. My launches will be successful due to a stock of PEB that I keep in reserve. For me though I prefer long launch sequences so that I can burn down my large stock of Solid Fuel thankfully today Friso held off just long enough for me to use 2 of them up today, my record is 8 Solid Fuels used up but on average it is around 3.
Why are people in such a hurry to launch?:rolleyes:
I can join or start a new launch in 22 hours.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hi Red Fox One, I was unaware that you had trouble launching and unfortunately you missed my launch this morning. My launches will be successful due to a stock of PEB that I keep in reserve. For me though I prefer long launch sequences so that I can burn down my large stock of Solid Fuel thankfully today Friso held off just long enough for me to use 2 of them up today, my record is 8 Solid Fuels used up but on average it is around 3.

Haha we think the same... Have 800 solid fuel in stock, wanna get rid of them!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
woow :eek: I would like someday join a launch because now My level is low and I don't have any buildings for space mission hopefully someday I will .
The only items I got from collectibles were 4 blue boxes from field ration and treadmill (1 small fuel tank, 1 additional stabilizer, 2 main stabilizer)... I would love someday be part of a launch :love: but it seem a liiiiittle bit far.

My curiosity is which kind of prizes you get and If you win the first place do you get a better prize or is it the same for all that join a launch?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I missed it... :( I saw that before I went to sleep (different timezone) and it was still 20-ish hours left I think, but now it disappears haha... I didn't join immediately because some other friends like chloe11111 and inconveniente might want to join.

Haha we think the same... Have 800 solid fuel in stock, wanna get rid of them!
You can rid some of them by helping me join my launch ;) Also, thanks for adding me :D

Blackcloud Aero Chloe11111 InCoNvEnIeNtE syapik
I will start a launch about 8 hours from the time of this post. That will be around 13:00 GMT, 30 minutes before the big game ManCity vs Chelsea. If you are looking for a successful launch, let's work together. If you just want to burn up some of your many launch stocks, please help us! Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I missed it... :( I saw that before I went to sleep (different timezone) and it was still 20-ish hours left I think, but now it disappears haha... I didn't join immediately because some other friends like chloe11111 and inconveniente might want to join.

You can rid some of them by helping me join my launch ;) Also, thanks for adding me :D

Blackcloud Aero Chloe11111 InCoNvEnIeNtE syapik
I will start a launch about 8 hours from the time of this post. That will be around 13:00 GMT, 30 minutes before the big game ManCity vs Chelsea. If you are looking for a successful launch, let's work together. If you just want to burn up some of your many launch stocks, please help us! Thanks!
My rocket does not land for another 9 hours after your start.
You should have launched by then. If not I will check and if you are still going I will join you. Remember 24 hours is a long time so you will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom