Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Chloe11111 it's doing the same to me!! I can't see it from my other devise now either. Plus you have gone from my neighbour list so either you have turn in to one of the 100's of usernames in my list or have you deleted me?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 it's doing the same to me!! I can't see it from my other devise now either. Plus you have gone from my neighbour list so either you have turn in to one of the 100's of usernames in my list or have you deleted me?
I didn't delete you - I did delete "usernames" that were under 15 but I can't imagine you were one of those.

But I did try to add you thinking something may have happened. I figured if you were one of the unnamed, I would still get a message that you were already in my friend list. Anyway, apparently you weren't so I just sent you an invite.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I didn't delete you - I did delete "usernames" that were under 15 but I can't imagine you were one of those.

But I did try to add you thinking something may have happened. I figured if you were one of the unnamed, I would still get a message that you were already in my friend list. Anyway, apparently you weren't so I just sent you an invite.
I have just accepted neighbour request, when you turn into a username the levels are also incorrect. Someone else has just joined my launch so only third place left now.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
For those who don't know, it is impossible to complete a launch on your own without spending greenies. You need help!

If you played constantly for an entire day without sleeping, you could get to 1008 unless you got a few lucky drops of main stabilizers or powerful explosive bolts.

More importantly, it doesn't matter if you start your own launch or join somebody else's. If you participate in a successful launch, you have competed the task and you will get credit for it.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Player A, B, and C have a relationship as follow:
- A is friend with B
- B is friend with C
- A is not friend with C
C started a launch. B joined C's launch.
Will A see B's launch and can A join B even if it's C who started the launch?
If A can join B's launch, can A see C in the launch? Will the points of A, B, C be added together or will A only see the points of A+B?

Thanks for the answers

tdv Aero

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Player A, B, and C have a relationship as follow:
- A is friend with B
- B is friend with C
- A is not friend with C
C started a launch. B joined C's launch.
Will A see B's launch and can A join B even if it's C who started the launch?
If A can join B's launch, can A see C in the launch? Will the points of A, B, C be added together or will A only see the points of A+B?

Thanks for the answers

The answer is no... A will not be able to see the launch or join... I just confirmed this tonight...
A = iPad
B = iPhone
C = started the launch and was B's neighbor (but not A's)

B joined just fine... A is asking to start new launch.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
The answer is no... A will not be able to see the launch or join... I just confirmed this tonight...
A = iPad
B = iPhone
C = started the launch and was B's neighbor (but not A's)

B joined just fine... A is asking to start new launch.
Thanks for your answer. I've got another one:
What if B started the launch and both A and C joined B? Will A and C see each other? Will the points be added together even if they are not friends? Thanks.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks for your answer. I've got another one:
What if B started the launch and both A and C joined B? Will A and C see each other? Will the points be added together even if they are not friends? Thanks.

Yes.
I launched with 6... And have only 1 as a neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom