Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Jumped in and added the last 160. Nice to finally get on board a launch!
image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks for joining! I didn't know this but apparently only three people get to participate in each launch. Here are a series of screenshots. Air Kar got bumped from my launch but it looks like his clock is still ticking if anyone wants to join his launch... 21 hrs to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 126
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Here's two more screenshots for anyone wondering what items they need to make a launch go. You can see times attached to each item also. Look at the solid fuel I have been producing. It gives me 12 points each and although I have 95 of them I can only use one every 2 hours. I had built two cosmic fuel stations but you might want to save your coins. I just sold back my second cosmic fuel station since its effectively worthless and just taking up space and electricity. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Here's two more screenshots for anyone wondering what items they need to make a launch go. You can see times attached to each item also. Look at the solid fuel I have been producing. It gives me 12 points each and although I have 95 of them I can only use one every 2 hours. I had built two cosmic fuel stations but you might want to save your coins. I just sold back my second cosmic fuel station since its effectively worthless and just taking up space and electricity. View attachment 188 View attachment 188 View attachment 189

Who is wondering? ;)
I think almost everybody here launched multiple rockets...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Who is wondering? ;)
I think almost everybody here launched multiple rockets...

The player that got bumped off my launch didn't seem to know. He is probably a bit upset. i didnt know he could be bumped. Hopefully others neighbors will join his launch.

During the actual event I barely got off one rocket, then GI then rolled us right into the V-day quests collecting stupid pruning shears so this is the first chance I really have to go back to this and finish the "space odyssey" quest.

I thought I played a lot but its not nearly enough to finish all these events. I got the Christmas tree, training center, and garden of love all on the last day or 2nd to the last day of each event. I don't know how anyone else does it any earlier unless they have someone play for them while they are sleeping or use a bot or are extremely lucky.

ozsnowy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ozsnowy
I'm yet to launch a rocket.:cry:

I sometimes get a message that a friend is about to launch and needs your help etc, but I have no idea which friend that is and how to join.:confused:

View attachment 185 View attachment 186

Thanks for joining! I didn't know this but apparently only three people get to participate in each launch. Here are a series of screenshots. Air Kar got bumped from my launch but it looks like his clock is still ticking if anyone wants to join his launch... 21 hrs to go.

I wasn't aware that people can be bumped off from rocket launches...
I have participated in many launches with 4 people and nobody got bumped.

Anybody else experienced this?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I wasn't aware that people can be bumped off from rocket launches...
I have participated in many launches with 4 people and nobody got bumped.

Anybody else experienced this?

No.
Just launched with 6 persons.... So another Crapple© feature? Possible....

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Something fishy is going on with GI's servers. And apparently that fish is dead. My last launch with LxO+ was very spooky.
I have joined his launch with 18 hours to go. And he already put 1000+ points in it. I have added 56 points and few minutes later I got message that Launch has failed...
I tried to start new one, but got the "Server error" message. Finally 30+ minutes later I was able to open Start the launch window and only one was available to join: LxO! When I join second time this launch I could see that my 56 points still there, but I cannot add anything with message that time-travelers and cheaters cannot reach the stars. :mad: . Then after waiting for awhile, I was able to add the rest of the points and start the rocket. Still waiting for the rocket's return.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I thought I played a lot but its not nearly enough to finish all these events. I got the Christmas tree, training center, and garden of love all on the last day or 2nd to the last day of each event. I don't know how anyone else does it any earlier unless they have someone play for them while they are sleeping or use a bot or are extremely lucky.

I literally LOL'd at this. I know many hack the game as well. But you are right. Some of us have to do our best with what we have. After all, it is still just a game. The reward for me is having fun with it. :)

I am one of those who are still 'wondering' about this space launch thingy as I just started playing AC last month. Still collecting items needed for launch so not hurrying.

So far, I have:
1 small fuel tank
2 additional stabilizers
2 explosive bolts
8 solid fuel
2 powerful explosive bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom