Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Joined a launch, probably did something stupid, without reading what the best strategy is of the game, but still having fun!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
lister0f5meg joined your launch last night. Wonderful Crapple has frozen my launch pad so can't see what is happening/happened. Pushing prodding or poking the pad for the launch symbol does nothing. Rest of the game is OK.....
U heard back from GI at all about this yet? Still can't do anything launch wise, I've not even had one of their standard "we're working on it" or "you must be doing something wrong" emails, tho as you say they will be dealing with a lot of support requests right now

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
U heard back from GI at all about this yet? Still can't do anything launch wise, I've not even had one of their standard "we're working on it" or "you must be doing something wrong" emails, tho as you say they will be dealing with a lot of support requests right now
Nothing, maybe they have too many complains and can't reply to them all. Or they've given up and don't bother replying anymore because we make a joke out of their standard replies...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I've just started a launch if anyone wants to join and take the podium positions, I'll just chip in with the solid fuels and alike. In flight meal will be umm, I dont know, some Spag Bol I found in the freezer...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Aero must_dash lister0f5meg I haven't been able to launch for a week now. You guys faring any better? I'm hoping the next update will fix this before I decide to go thru the lengthy process of GI support.
Nope, still the same for me, can't access the launch screen, sent GI a support request about a week ago and never heard back from them, might send another one later, but as you say if we're lucky the next update is probably the only way it will be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom