Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Golden Dice Change?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a change in the effectiveness of Golden Dice in terms of Increased drops? I feel like they are no longer as effective, especially with Adventure flights and some of the collections requiring larger planes (from Jumbos upward). Maybe it's time to do an experiment using the latest version?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes. 6 hours. Machu pichu 36 and quenchitika.. 12.
Oh ok. Maybe my rate is similar, but for some reason I think mine is worse. Even to get 6 drops from a map (I'm only going after one monument at a time for the first pass), I feel like it takes too long for a seldom drop combined with a golden dice. It could just be that my Random Number Generator (RNG) is crappy though; I always believed that it was :unsure:
@Teboho are your experiences similar?

Oh ok. Maybe my rate is similar, but for some reason I think mine is worse. Even to get 6 drops from a map (I'm only going after one monument at a time for the first pass), I feel like it takes too long for a seldom drop combined with a golden dice. It could just be that my Random Number Generator (RNG) is crappy though; I always believed that it was :unsure:
@Teboho are your experiences similar?
I have found drops to be less problematic after the 2nd star, just the other day I acquired 2300 units of fuel just for 1 map and I based this to the previous run and the elusiveness of this map (I was prepared for at the most over 100 flights) but to my surprise I got 2 of the elusive maps in just 25 flights and 7 more of the other maps and the fuel... I just closed the game and saved it for the following day's pyramid run because I had already activated dice and I had to let it run over so that I can be able to use golden dice.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have found drops to be less problematic after the 2nd star, just the other day I acquired 2300 units of fuel just for 1 map and I based this to the previous run and the elusiveness of this map (I was prepared for at the most over 100 flights) but to my surprise I got 2 of the elusive maps in just 25 flights and 7 more of the other maps and the fuel... I just closed the game and saved it for the following day's pyramid run because I had already activated dice and I had to let it run over so that I can be able to use golden dice.
Not excavation maps...I mean the map items

Not excavation maps...I mean the map items
It has been the same as above after the 2nd star things get a little relaxed, but I have found that a little help from the wind charm things become rather profitable. Per 10 flights without this bonus I get 1 or 2 drops but with this bonus active from 10 flights I get 6 - 8 drops.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It has been the same as above after the 2nd star things get a little relaxed, but I have found that a little help from the wind charm things become rather profitable. Per 10 flights without this bonus I get 1 or 2 drops but with this bonus active from 10 flights I get 6 - 8 drops.
The wind charm? So when they said good fortune, that also includes drops? I thought good fortune just meant good weather events. Now you have me thinking @Teboho

But you're running golden dice at same time? How do you know its not gd that makes the difference.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So you don't know which it us. Next time only wind charm and watch and weep. Think @Navigata07 you have bad luck. I can't complain at 48 drops in 3 hours. My average rate is 1 in 5 or 6.

Need to be a bit more scientific here.
My thoughts exactly. 48 drops in 3 hours is quite doable. I get nothing like that. However, as I stated earlier, I'm not going for all 6 buildings at once, but when I do, I will see if the drop rate is any better. Probably only going after aztec pyramids and maybe colosseums if anything.

My thoughts exactly. 48 drops in 3 hours is quite doable. I get nothing like that. However, as I stated earlier, I'm not going for all 6 buildings at once, but when I do, I will see if the drop rate is any better. Probably only going after aztec pyramids and maybe colosseums if anything.
Typo 6 hours. Didn't see!

I only do o nd destination at a time. Redoing aztec for the gold coins.

Top Bottom