1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General Golden Dice Change?

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by Navigata07, 11 April 2018.

1. @Navigata07 I flew 80 flights to Kom Ombo last night (Powerful Delta) with what I had left in terms of passengers and fuel I was willing to use prior to the upcoming event. I got 16 drops with a GD and Sky Captain enabled. My breakout was as follows

1 star (first 20 flights): 3 drops
    2 Star (flights 21-50): 8 drops
    3 star (flights 51-80): 5 drops

I finished my 36 Stonehenge collections as well and didn't measure those drops but the 20% drop is pretty consistent with what I've seen the 3 times I sat down to get those collections. I do remember posting drop rates on these somewhere and they may have been a little higher than 20%, but I do also remember one of them being low to mid teens.

Navigata07 likes this.
  2. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Valuable info. That actually aligns with my findings as well. In the hunt to get 7 items, it usually takes high 20s to low 30s in terms of flights to get them, which works out to about 20 to 25 percent. Im not worried about the sky captain influence, as this is a collection item and sky captain shouldn't have an impact. Thank you:writing:(y)

3. No problem - going to start the other Ancient Egypt destinations after the event assuming my fuel stocks are ok.

Navigata07 likes this.
  4. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    The event shouldve started already. Not sure whats causing the delay

5. I may be the only person with this data, but I have done exactly 100 flights to Machu Picchu without golden dice or any bonuses affecting drop rate (only active bonus was business class) and got 11 drops. My guess is the seldom drop rate is 10%. At least for this map.

Navigata07 likes this.
  6. Andy

Andy Active Member

iPad
    03w7lq6q
    Andy
    This is in line with the data I have.
    Without GD it's about 10% for adventure buildings.
    With GD it's about 25%.
    Was actually double checking it today...

7. Andy

Andy Active Member

iPad
    03w7lq6q
    Andy
    By the way - about the Wind Charm bonus.
    I was doing adventure runs today and wanted to test it out.
    But it wouldn't work.
    Not in the sense that it wouldn't have an effect, but it would de-activate!
    I would turn it on, after one flight it would not be running anymore!
    The same for the Lucky Horseshoe bonus from the event shop.
    Anyone else ran into this recently?

8. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    That 25% lines up well with the 7/25 to 32 average I got. Looks like we have some consistency with the GD percentages

9. Agreed. I have similar results as well.

Navigata07 likes this.
  10. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Thanks for the feedback @Capt.S . So it looks like GD is working correctly. It looks like the normal seldom drop rate is 10% (at least for adventure flights), and we are having multiple average reports of 25% after GD is activated. That lines up with the +150% that GD promises ( if +150% means 150% of the current percentage, then add the current percentage). E.g: 10% = current. New = current + 150%*current...therefore new = 25%

11. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    What I've always been curious about are the other drop rates (very seldom, often, etc.) Might be time for an experiment

12. Yes. I was going to send a ticket but couldn't be bothered as they would just deny the problem and it was only 89 credits anyway