Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Golden Dice Change?

So you don't know which it us. Next time only wind charm and watch and weep. Think @Navigata07 you have bad luck. I can't complain at 48 drops in 3 hours. My average rate is 1 in 5 or 6.

Need to be a bit more scientific here.
I do know that wind charm has an effect of sorts and if you are attentive you would know by now that I deal with empirical evidence.

If I send 7 planes and 6 of them come with something (WC) as opposed to 2 returning something (without WC) then it is empirical enough, remember we do a lot of runs with GD and the stats are all over the forum and a certain change with an addition of a bonus and that change is visible enough I tend to leave the doubting to Thomas.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If I send 7 planes and 6 of them come with something (WC) as opposed to 2 returning something (without WC) then it is empirical enough, remember we do a lot of runs with GD and the stats are all over the forum and a certain change with an addition of a bonus and that change is visible enough I tend to leave the doubting to Thomas.
Well I plan on doing some Adventure flights this weekend, and I do have a wind charm laying around, so I'm going to combine and see if my fortune is that much better in regards to drops. I know that wind charm increases the fortunate events on flights (VIP, rainbow, etc), but lets see if we get an increase in those drops

So repeat it and see if it's the same. But it should your game that repeats. Navigator does it for himself and his game. Personally I don't base evidence on one occasion. Doubting Thomas no, just have to see it more than once. Ever heard of fluke?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So repeat it and see if it's the same. But it should your game that repeats. Navigator does it for himself and his game. Personally I don't base evidence on one occasion. Doubting Thomas no, just have to see it more than once. Ever heard of fluke?
Agreed. Ive done enough gd flights to know if there is a change in drop rate. I certainly want to test this out.

My 100 launch ready thread must guide you to know that replication is way to go to be conclusive. This was my 1st time I experienced this shift (where I questioned the sudden change) and in my collection post I didn't mention it's use because I need to see more however, I rule nothing out.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My 100 launch ready thread must guide you to know that replication is way to go to be conclusive. This was my 1st time I experienced this shift (where I questioned the sudden change) and in my collection post I didn't mention it's use because I need to see more however, I rule nothing out.
Its a significant change. Definitely worth investigating.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am indeed on it because it really caught my eye (when I started I had 11 WCs by the time I finished i was left with only 4 hence 102 drops)
So you repeatedly noticed the effect when you activated the charm? Very interesting. This may rule out the fluke argument. Even if it was just a "lucky wave", I wouldnt expect the wave to go on for so long. If I get a similar effect, I will let you guys know

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I first noticed it on Friday when I was doing Mesoamerica with dice and I thought this can't be right, but then on Saturday I kept playing with this idea and yes I did notice a difference and a significant one at that.

Do try it and let us know.
Will do

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’ve never had a big issue with GD. Ive been doing different Stonehenge destinations and when I measured drop rate it was in the low 20% for the 5.
Funny thing is that I would expect low 20s for the typical "seldom" drop rate, and with 100% increase, I would expect GD to dfouble that number. However, maybe "seldom" is really about 10% and GD increases it to 20

Funny thing is that I would expect low 20s for the typical "seldom" drop rate, and with 100% increase, I would expect GD to dfouble that number. However, maybe "seldom" is really about 10% and GD increases it to 20
My evidence is anecdotal but it’s a lot better than other runs where I’ve tried other bonuses. I’m hopefully going to start Ancient Egypt so I’ll try to keep better notes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My evidence is anecdotal but it’s a lot better than other runs where I’ve tried other bonuses. I’m hopefully going to start Ancient Egypt so I’ll try to keep better notes
Any feedback you receive would be very helpful. I plan on trying a bit of an experiment myself. Honestly, I wish that I was brave enough to do adventure flights without GD for the sake of experimentation, but I cherish my fuel too much :LOL:

Top Bottom