Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends needed

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
Hi everybody!!

Last week my game crashed and during the restoration process something went wrong and game ID has changed. Due to that I've lost all my neighbours.
Right now I only have 20 neighbors, so you're all welcome to send me requests. By the way, I have 5 planetariums... ;)

Note to moderators: I can not find a suitable place to post this, so I've posted it on News. You're free to move it to another category.

Sent you a request:)

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
Hi everybody!!

Last week my game crashed and during the restoration process something went wrong and game ID has changed. Due to that I've lost all my neighbours.
Right now I only have 20 neighbors, so you're all welcome to send me requests. By the way, I have 5 planetariums... ;)

Note to moderators: I can not find a suitable place to post this, so I've posted it on News. You're free to move it to another category.
Hi Jaume
Unfortunately I saw your post just now and not earlier.
Last year, with my windows phone, I had the same problem...not only one time...my way to resolve it was to penetrate the support so long until they finally found my real game with all my neighbours in the we space again...and generally...after some days, I had my game back...you only loose all neighbors, when they send you an older version....G!did not like me last year because of that...and they started to work really slow...but in the end...I had my game

Good luck Jaume

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z3x84v
Username
Lorifer
Am looking for new neighbors too. Game decided to rid me of 35 neighbors last night. Grrrrrrr!

Anyway, am Level 16, 12 Stars, and I play every day.... mostly before I go to sleep.

My friend code is: 04z3x84v.

Thanks!

Lori

H

Heisenberg

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for new neighbours as well. I think my old game is worth visiting, even with a 'Friend in Need' active...

My code is in my signature.

Hope to befriend and visit you all!

Best regards,

Walt.

Top Bottom