Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends needed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044w7005
Username
Autumn
Ok thanks... The major issue I have right now is it is taking so long to earn coins and money. I have sooo many quests I can't complete because I can't build this, or I can't fly there.. Good thing I am a patiently person.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Hi, I'm a newer player and need good neighbors and an alliance I play daily and am on level 16 , may I add you?

Yes, of course you can. I'm accepting everyone :)

@Jaume thanks for your gifts but I don't need items for repair base, town hall or terminal.
Please send something in my signature

I'll keep that in mind.
Usually, when there are no events, basically I only return the gifts received. I used to get about 50 gifts per day. Not having a list of gifts pending to return is a new and rare situation for me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044w7005
Username
Autumn
Yes, of course you can. I'm accepting everyone :)
Thank you. I'm afraid none of the gifts I can give are what's on your list. I'm only on level 16.

I'll keep that in mind.
Usually, when there are no events, basically I only return the gifts received. I used to get about 50 gifts per day. Not having a list of gifts pending to return is a new and rare situation for me

Top Bottom