Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends needed

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Hi everybody!!

Last week my game crashed and during the restoration process something went wrong and game ID has changed. Due to that I've lost all my neighbours.
Right now I only have 20 neighbors, so you're all welcome to send me requests. By the way, I have 5 planetariums... ;)

Note to moderators: I can not find a suitable place to post this, so I've posted it on News. You're free to move it to another category.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Hi everybody!!

Last week my game crashed and during the restoration process something went wrong and game ID has changed. Due to that I've lost all my neighbours.
Right now I only have 20 neighbors, so you're all welcome to send me requests. By the way, I have 5 planetariums... ;)

Note to moderators: I can not find a suitable place to post this, so I've posted it on News. You're free to move it to another category.

request sent.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Hi everybody!!

Sorry to hear that. Request sent from both accounts.

Hi everybody!!

I deleted your old game, and sent requests from both of my games.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I guess I must be one of the lucky 20. I was able to visit your city this morning.

I lost everyone. It's like a new game but with my old airport. I have a new id and I had 0 real neighbors. You've visited my old game, which you won't be able to do
in a few days because the game will tell you that for days I have not used it...

I just sent you a neighbour request

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I lost everyone. It's like a new game but with my old airport. I have a new id and I had 0 real neighbors. You've visited my old game, which you won't be able to do
in a few days because the game will tell you that for days I have not used it...

I just sent you a neighbour request
It happened to one other member of the forum, and got old friends with 2 days delay. If not, feel free to add me.

Hi everybody!!

We were not friends before but I'd love a chance to visit your planetariums. :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

Request sent!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
It happened to one other member of the forum, and got old friends with 2 days delay. If not, feel free to add me.

For me, it's been 3 days now and I have not heard from the technical service since Saturday. According to my previous experiences with them, if they have not already said anything already, they do not know how to fix it. Anyway, with my new ID, some problems that I've had since summer (and that they have not fix them before) have disappeared. So I will not complain about it.

I've sent a request :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hpkni
Username
Hpkni
Hi everybody!!

I know I'm not that high level(level 20) yet but always looking for new neighbors, request sent.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I'm accepting everyone right now.

Thank you all!!!

Top Bottom