Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends needed

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Llewroberts86
Hi everybody!!

Last week my game crashed and during the restoration process something went wrong and game ID has changed. Due to that I've lost all my neighbours.
Right now I only have 20 neighbors, so you're all welcome to send me requests. By the way, I have 5 planetariums... ;)

Note to moderators: I can not find a suitable place to post this, so I've posted it on News. You're free to move it to another category.
Sent

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04cg464c
Username
CoachBissett
Guys, I could use a few friends who give gifts on a regular basis. I give out all of my alloted gifts every day but only get about 4 back. Game name is coachbissett. I started an alliance on Sunday and have taken 10,560 passengers already with just 5 jets. I have no life so I play about 6 hours a day. Lol

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Guys, I could use a few friends who give gifts on a regular basis. I give out all of my alloted gifts every day but only get about 4 back. Game name is coachbissett. I started an alliance on Sunday and have taken 10,560 passengers already with just 5 jets. I have no life so I play about 6 hours a day. Lol
Sent you requests too

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044w7005
Username
Autumn
Tell me something I can gift you from my lower level that you can use. I don't like to send junk lol. But man I wish we could sell extra items we don't need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044w7005
Username
Autumn
Coach Bissette I will send you a request.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Tell me something I can gift you from my lower level that you can use. I don't like to send junk lol. But man I wish we could sell extra items we don't need.
A good idea to start is to make a signature like you see most of us have with items we can send and items we need.
If you have nothing the other person list as needed the general fallback is usually Fuel 20 if you have it (you randomly have either fuel20 or passenger10).
If nothing else landing lamps are a low level item that are usually welcome by most higher level players as they are used for flights needed to farm QL's later in the game.

No doubt a signature is very necessary. As you advance you will need more and more items
to upgrade buildings without communication it will take forever to acquire said items. I would
highly suggest to look ahead and start collecting items for buildings that you will upgrade in the future.
Once you are on these forums your game will advance much more quickly planning ahead will
definitely help in this endeavor. :cool:

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11

Hi, I will send you friend request and can you send regular gifts as you wish:) I'll be glad if you send me flight catering back:)

my username is Zeytin11

Top Bottom