Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 24th January 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au6ov0z
Username
Creatonist
Thanks for all the help in the last week: got my mission control 2, solid fuel, town hall 5 up and now nearly there for the repair base 5 and control tower 5.

Thanks again to everyone for the Fuel Additives and other recent gifts:
melony LAX Creatonist InCoNvEnIeNtE sergeant Bali Hi Long Knut hansle10 Scud
Bulldog Toertchen TSharper rickycowslip pharell Chad Ladwig olly 333 Lukasz Polar Suresh vakuu
So sorry if I missed anyone.

I have my three stars for London now but also in the top 5 for flights to London this week, so I am still flying to try to retain a good place on the list. (#YOLO)
If you are able to send gifts then Fuel Additives would be appreciated for the next few days.
Thanks
MD

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
Thanks for all the gifts, I like to send you the things you need, but now I doesn't know if I send something you asked for me
I'm now working for myself with lists , but if you missed an item I promissed you, please let me know

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago, there were several neighbors I couldn't return gift today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow. My signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
valestij: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Polar: thanks for the Spare Wire and Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire to your itismie game.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
mac_c82: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Québec: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel Supply.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
pharell: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Lining Plate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tks for all that help portugal, my sign is updated and portugal needs now 3 dispatcher console,3 parking meter, 4 beverage cooler, and... 4 arch metal detector, tks :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
LAX : I have got enough Robot Tester and Assembly Robot now. Thanks!
Happy Helen : I think Defroster can't go through from older version, I tried sending Defroster to RFO and then another gift to my friend. Defroster got lost in space while my friend can receive that other gift.
Also for my neighbours, I've been experiencing weird wifi problems with my Android devices, so I'm not sure if my gifts went out safely...

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
LAX : I have got enough Robot Tester and Assembly Robot now. Thanks!
Happy Helen : I think Defroster can't go through from older version, I tried sending Defroster to RFO and then another gift to my friend. Defroster got lost in space while my friend can receive that other gift.
Also for my neighbours, I've been experiencing weird wifi problems with my Android devices, so I'm not sure if my gifts went out safely...

Red Fox One

Thanks for all your efforts, Becky sorted me out. :)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
Until a new mision will arrive, I will take care from my support game. I will build the launch buildings.
I don't remember exactly what is needed, but if you have dispacher console, video walls etc.. They are welcome.
nsari , I add sari3

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
javi, plz. add my game AYON1 (aaa3pr1) to your 2 games, this game can send Dispatch Console and Fuel(20).
Also add my VAYKA1 game (y85l8j), to your 2 games, this game can send FUEL(20) also.
Acceptation will be at once.
Your games are neighbors on NOYA12:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom