Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Extra code for two explosive bolts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
*outerspace*

Saw this on fb today:
"Friends, today the world celebrates the International Day of Human Space Flight!
1f680.png

On this day in 1961, the first man was launched into space. It is important for us at GI to be the first in launching new games, updates, events, and all sorts of activities. We also love to be the first in giving gifts! Get your bonuses, and tell us in the comments if you found a use for them!"

How to use the code:

In the game:
1. Press Social Button (3 people on it)
2. In menu opened, press similar icon again.
3. In the opened windows, click last tab "Add Friend"
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's username to..." enter full code (include the asterisks) and then click "Add" button. Done! (y)

I got two explosive bolts. No biggy, but could be useful for some :)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
*outerspace*

Saw this on fb today:
"Friends, today the world celebrates the International Day of Human Space Flight!
1f680.png

On this day in 1961, the first man was launched into space. It is important for us at GI to be the first in launching new games, updates, events, and all sorts of activities. We also love to be the first in giving gifts! Get your bonuses, and tell us in the comments if you found a use for them!"

How to use the code:

In the game:
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's username to..." enter full code (include the asterisks) and then click "Add" button. Done! (y)

@ArGi1981
thank you for sharing this good news ! I like this kind of code !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
*outerspace*

Saw this on fb today:
1f680.png

How to use the code:

In the game:

But thanks for sharing the info regardless. Appreciate it (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
They really couldve easily given us 2 PEBs as a gift....or even two MS or two LFTs. I'm just saying....if theyre going to give a gift, give one that they know we would really appreciate and make use of. I dunno....the gesture just feels like a half effort. I'm grateful for any gift, but come on....is parting ways with even 2 LFTs that painful? :rolleyes:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
They really couldve easily given us 2 PEBs as a gift....or even two MS or two LFTs. I'm just saying....if theyre going to give a gift, give one that they know we would really appreciate and make use of. I dunno....the gesture just feels like a half effort. I'm grateful for any gift, but come on....is parting ways with even 2 LFTs that painful? :rolleyes:

Agreed Nav...added the two gifts to the already 457 I have in my warehouse, I'm not knocking it either but yeah...c'mon :greedy:

Top Bottom