Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Extra code for two explosive bolts

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Agreed Nav...added the two gifts to the already 457 I have in my warehouse, I'm not knocking it either but yeah...c'mon :greedy:
The funny thing is that two PEBs may only be useful for one 1st place launch. It's not like the gift would make the game that much easier. Dunno....the gesture just rubbed me the wrong way. "Here you go....some scraps that you don't really need, but its free" :shifty:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
The funny thing is that two PEBs may only be useful for one 1st place launch. It's not like the gift would make the game that much easier. Dunno....the gesture just rubbed me the wrong way. "Here you go....some scraps that you don't really need, but its free" :shifty:

I hear you, it would cost them absolutely nothing to give us two PEB's instead of EP's on these "very seldom" occasions ...tbh I'm still giggling at your previous post to poor Andy :ROFLMAO:, I'm sure knowing him he'll also see the irony of it all ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I hear you, it would cost them absolutely nothing to give us two PEB's instead of EP's on these "very seldom" occasions ...tbh I'm still giggling at your previous post to poor Andy :ROFLMAO:, I'm sure knowing him he'll also see the irony of it all ;)
Youre absolutely right....wouldnt cost them a thing. I'm actually more grateful to @ArGi1981 for sharing with the forum than the gift itself; he didnt have to share. Very nice gesture of him.
Oh I had to tag @andy8758 . It was too juicy not to :ROFLMAO:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It’s not just enforced on Facebook. I play on IOS. There has always been a 100 limit on my space items - the solid fuel stock was the first time I realised the limit was in place and I reached that after just 4 months of play! I cannot store more than 100 of anything.
Yeah I know....my support has the same issue. It's ironic because they gifted us a common item that most people have, and with the 100 item limit, most people may not even be able to accept the gift. Oops :facepalm:
Now if they gifted us PEB's, MS's, or LFT's, then we could all accept the gift because most of us are nowhere near 100 with those items :whistle:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
There are lots playing this game that aren't lucky enough to have many so this gift is for them and, believe me, we are grateful.
I respect any free gift, and I think (with the possible exception of those unable to accept it) everyone is grateful for small gifts. I seem to remember us receiving 2 Duty Free Gift sets earlier this year - I earnt 60 coins from using that. Or a "Gift Set" which included 2 x 1 Fuel tanks.... My game progressed enormously from these freebies. :ROFLMAO:

I respect any free gift, and I think (with the possible exception of those unable to accept it) everyone is grateful for small gifts. I seem to remember us receiving 2 Duty Free Gift sets earlier this year - I earnt 60 coins from using that. Or a "Gift Set" which included 2 x 1 Fuel tanks.... My game progressed enormously from these freebies. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom