Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Not sure whether this is a glicth, but not all my clovers seem to be counting.

Had a plane just come in from Dublin and dropped a clover. Went to send the plane back out and it said I dont have any clovers?!
That's because it takes a 4 leaf clover to send a flight out. Your flights are dropping off 3 leaf clovers. Two different clovers.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
i have sent an email to g!
"it is not possible to complete the quest. i have used all the old horseshoes i got (about 50) and leprechauns never drop items to finish dancing leprechauns collection. repair it"
i'm waiting for news

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
I GIVE UP! USELESS TRYING TO COMPLETE THE QUEST IF LEPRECHAUNS NEVER DROP ITEMS FOR COLLECTION!
this time g! let me down! i'm going to wait for the next update...hope it will be better!

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
My Android not able to play quest , and keep back if I restart my game, so not use send any plane out since they will keep reset my plane stay on hangar.

But, I found very useful regarding this bug, your gift working perfectly, I try to send gift to my main acc and 2nd acc and I received the gifts, but when i restart my android game than I can send gift again.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Hi,

I knew that GI is very sorry they gave us building which produce green's.
A lot of people, like me stopped buying anything in the bank.
But restart of these buildings cost now 10 times more gold tokens than before :(
Are they crazy?
DarekK

Do you know what's the worst thing about this news? I regret buying expansions airport side. Have you noticed since the update there is more land expansion available? I should have kept my greenies for city side expansions :-(

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
For me on android, the new update came only 18 hours ago...and the quest had only less than 6 days to complete...:oops:

Thankfully the snow is gone..new land expansion both on city and airport side is really welcome.. but increasing the price of re-starting banks ? Have GI gone crazy ?Now i can't think of restarting them ever again o_O

and this new quest is a joke...used upto 30 horse shoe and not a single drop..how are we supposed to ever finish this quest ?

Top Bottom