Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Dancing With Leprechauns

I have completed the quest & only got a 1x1 Irish pub, am I right in thinking most event reward buildings are 2x2?

Irish mansion 2x2
Chocolate factory 2x2

Why is the pub only 1x1?
That's not strange....In the past there were more 1x1 event reward buidings: Casa Battlo, Rabbit Hole, Recording Studio, Haunted House, Rock Shop, X-mas tree and Pioneer Lodge.

I like the Pub, cheers!

I guess I will chalk it up to bad luck, but the drop rate for the leprechauns is HORRIBLE. I probably have clicked on 75 of them since the quest started this morning on all of my games and I have not received a single drop for the collections, just some 3-leaf clovers.

Has anyone gotten any drops from them? I can't believe I haven't gotten one single quest item. I am seriously considering sending a ticket for this apparent bug!! I honestly doubt that ANY of my games will complete this short quest - very frustrated!! :rage::mad::banghead:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Eric .. I believe that GI will send our way another update because of the leprechauns failing to deliver the goods issue. I stopped tapping those guys and im just saving my horseshoes until we reach a resolution or at least till someone is fortunate enough. I might try 3-4 times tom. morning @LAX
Ramy

Last edited:

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi all, great to read your concerns as I have the same, how on earth do we complete the Dancing Leprechaun collection? Have had no drops for any of these items yet. For me I am focussing on 3 starring the flights and do hope the drop rate improves. I note that the Windows players got the quest done and dusted quite quickly. @Roshni Mistri thanks for posting re your experiences and perhaps you could shed some light on your Leprechaun drop rate.?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hi all, great to read your concerns as I have the same, how on earth do we complete the Dancing Leprechaun collection? Have had no drops for any of these items yet. For me I am focussing on 3 starring the flights and do hope the drop rate improves. I note that the Windows players got the quest done and dusted quite quickly. @Roshni Mistri thanks for posting re your experiences and perhaps you could shed some light on your Leprechaun drop rate.?

I Think its bug on your platform,
I always(means always)got three leaf clovers and four leaf clovers from entities around my city.
Also sometimes i get collection items from entities.
You Might get an update today.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
There's no update on Android yet. There's even no weekend code yet. Seems late this time. They must be really having some issues. I want the expansions. I already have more than enough passengers as it is. At least for now.

Top Bottom