Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Like many of you already mentioned, my main game got the worst situation since yesterday, the game just doesn't save or progress at all. Cannot visit neighbors, the one-hour fuel station job (and all my commerce buildings with collecting time greater than 60 mintues) runs forever and never end, all planes would be back in hangers and nothing happens the next time you go back into the game, the Lunar shuttle would always show 2 hour 23 minutes to land every time you go into the game, etc. etc. If you can still play but no drop from Leprechaun (I clicked many too with zero drop), consider yourself lucky, because you can still play!

Free2Play: are you guys working on fixing the bug? Soon?

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Like many of you already mentioned, my main game got the worst situation since yesterday, the game just doesn't save or progress at all. Cannot visit neighbors, the one-hour fuel station job (and all my commerce buildings with collecting time greater than 60 mintues) runs forever and never end, all planes would be back in hangers and nothing happens the next time you go back into the game, the Lunar shuttle would always show 2 hour 23 minutes to land every time you go into the game, etc. etc. If you can still play but no drop from Leprechaun (I clicked many too with zero drop), consider yourself lucky, because you can still play!

Free2Play: are you guys working on fixing the bug? Soon?
Long, I had exactly the same. If you have a recent back up than a restore will fix this problem. Of course and old back up will also fix it, but you would lose too much progress...

Long, I had exactly the same. If you have a recent back up than a restore will fix this problem. Of course and old back up will also fix it, but you would lose too much progress...

Thanks but I don't have any backup. :cry: I guess I will have to wait for the next update if they would ever fix this.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
0/8 using horseshoes received as gifts.

Visiting 4 neighbours "interrogated" elves vigorously and no drops.

This is after reading others experiences with no drops, not prepared to do more.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
Thanks but I don't have any backup. :cry: I guess I will have to wait for the next update if they would ever fix this.
That's unfortunate. I see that you're on android. The free app Helium can really help you with backing up and restoring yr airport city. You might want to check it out. For now however, you have to rely on G! :wideyed:

Last edited:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I'm not a programmer, but is it safe to say that, the code that is responsible for item drops from leprechauns needs to be rewritten and hence, a new update is needed. Excuse my ignorance, all programmers out there. Just babbling here.
Ramy

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Well, it's not a bug, you are just really out of luck. I was interrogating leprechauns myself today and got two collectible items out of 20 tries. Don't give up just yet!

However since many of you seem to despair we will extend the time of event for it to be less of a challenge. Good luck!

Either you and I have a different definition for the word "always" or the description is incorrect for the flowers which says always for four leaf clover and silver sickle.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
0 drops on iOS also out of 63 horseshoes used. I will keep collecting horseshoes in hopes that before the new timer extended for this quest is up...GI will fix!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is now up to 18 days to complete.
I see that too now. Just tried again, click on few Gangnam's, but nothing. 0/5 and no more trying for today...

Btw: i tried to join @Fatdaz on my main game, and i am grounded again for 24h, SOLO launch. :eek: Hoped, will be better with new update, but i was wrong.

Ok, more time to open some "launch boxes" and "few boxes" as Launching rewards... :blackeye:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
On all of my 3 games, i've gotten a single drop from the Leprechauns, NOT ONE:mad::mad::mad:.
I had some Sickles and H-Shoes left from last year on my games and got some from friends today and yesterday.
I used on VAYKA1 about 75 on the elves, nothing. NOYA12 and AYON1 around 50 used nothing at all.
I'm with @Rsorour and others for collecting the remaining stars and leave this quest for what it is. Or an update must come around in the next days, i maybe reconsider to go for the quest again.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
Hi ait l,
On all of my 3 games, i've gotten a single drop from the Leprechauns, NOT ONE:mad::mad::mad:.
I had some Sickles and H-Shoes left from last year on my games and got some from friends today and yesterday.
I used on VAYKA1 about 75 on the elves, nothing. NOYA12 and AYON1 around 50 used nothing at all.
I'm with @Rsorour and others for collecting the remaining stars and leave this quest for what it is. Or an update must come around in the next days, i maybe reconsider to go for the quest again.
Indeed much better to leave the quest for what it is and concentrate on getting some stars. I'm back to clicking planetariums...

Top Bottom