Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Here’s how we’ll start the week folks - as @Teboho always says ... “state your cases”!

@Capt.S , @Navigata07 , @GAB , @Darren Hawken , @Dalija

Still room to join @WildJaguar , @Ssam04 , @Jeff P , @A.Sampeak

Looking forward to @Zala ’s return from her family holiday!

Monday - April 30

#1 (656 pts) = @Capt.S
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 puts) = @GAB
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Tuesday - May 1
#1 (656 pts) = @Navigata07
#2 (376 pts) = @WildJaguar
#3 (336 puts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Last edited:
Here’s how we’ll start the week folks - as @Teboho always says ... “state your cases”!

@Capt.S , @Navigata07 , @GAB , @Darren Hawken , @Dalija

Still room to join @WildJaguar , @Ssam04 , @Jeff P

Tuesday - May 1
#2 (376 pts) = open
#3 (336 puts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

May 1 Launch - Position #2...If no one else fancies. I am low on Blue preps.

I should back to a regular launch schedule. @Aviatrix I’d like the highest available position for tomorrow(Monday) which I believe is 5th.
What was the actual launch time today? I’m trying to make sure I can make the launch before I claim a position.
Around 18h30 ish UTC

Please join me everyone in a hearty round of applause for @TeresaLisboa for her outstanding achievement ... she’s officially made my hero list! :cool:
:p:D:singing:

Here’s what we have for today and tomorrow - @Capt.S , @Navigata07 , @GAB , @Darren Hawken , @Ssam04 , @WildJaguar , @Husam

Everybody else ... please state your cases: @Dalija , @Zala , @A.Sampeak , @Arggers

Monday - April 30
#1 (656 pts) = @Capt.S
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 puts) = @GAB
#5 (196 pts) = @Ssam04
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = @Arggers
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Tuesday - May 1
#2 (376 pts) = @WildJaguar
#3 (336 puts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = @Husam
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've got one space suit!
So today for 7th? Any ideas of rough ETA?
I don't recommend that you launch your last space suit unless you are going after a top spot. Better yet, stop launching for a while and build up your resources. Do flights to Cape Canaveral and North Observatory and visit training centers of your neighbors. Hold on to that last suit until you request a high position.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We arrive around 6pm UTC
Just a reminder to everyone that you can make a request for position as soon as you put in all your points for the launch that day. The idea is that those at the bottom should get a chance to make requests first, since they put in less points than those in the top spots.
If you didnt join in the launch that day, you cant put in a request for a higher spot until all the launch participants that day have made their requests.

Hi all! Does anyone know if I put a lot of points in on my support account, then remove it from the launch, will the points still be there or will it be gone?
Thanks! :)
The points counted in the launch (y) as @Navigata07 say.
But why you do that now ? for one or 2 times take first place.
I am doing that sometimes but when i active Qls and doing more than 30 launches.
Its not worth to do it if just few launches keep saving in your support account.
Join some launches and take first with support from the team ;) or wait till the end of the week i will do and support you and other (y)

Top Bottom