Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I think the rockquest is over on sunday 12th may, I have contact with Gi they are talking about an update, so I hope they fix the gifts and neighbour problems at least at sunday or monday. And im still hoping that the pyramid quest is not over at that moment.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I received a moment ago an answer of GI about neighbours and gifts problems:

Thank you for the detailed description of the issue you experience.
We have already come across statements that the new update did not resolve the problem for some of our users.
The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue in future updates. The process is taking a little more time than expected. Your patience and support in this matter is highly appreciated, as well as your interest in our game!
Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on more news and updates coming out!

So we have to wait, :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
In 2 hours I begin the 2nd of my Machu Picchu maps but this is the first one with 8 turboprops and flight timings planned by spreadsheet!!!

Oh is a good spreadsheet, it works out how much fuel I need for X number of trips depending on how many maps I have, flights already made and what type of plane is needed to all 5 destinations. To 3 star all 5 I am currently 3000 units short it reckons, we'll see.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
In 2 hours I begin the 2nd of my Machu Picchu maps but this is the first one with 8 turboprops and flight timings planned by spreadsheet!!!

Oh is a good spreadsheet, it works out how much fuel I need for X number of trips depending on how many maps I have, flights already made and what type of plane is needed to all 5 destinations. To 3 star all 5 I am currently 3000 units short it reckons, we'll see.

I wish you good luck and a bon voyage! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Phantom sorry if this has been asked but do u know what 3 maps u get from tollan (congrats on ure second pyramid so jealous lol) can u give me advice im not sure whether to go for the 3rd star to tollan or start flying to techn (not sure spelt) what do u think. Please help thanks :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom sorry if this has been asked but do u know what 3 maps u get from tollan (congrats on ure second pyramid so jealous lol) can u give me advice im not sure whether to go for the 3rd star to tollan or start flying to techn (not sure spelt) what do u think. Please help thanks :)
i don't know, maps are randomly and if you have enough fuel you should definitely go for.;)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

Looks like you got it all down to a science like Sorumbas.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
i don't know, maps are randomly and if you have enough fuel you should definitely go for.;)

Is it really random? I have 2 starred both turboprop destinations and they gave me maps to the destination I was flying to every time. Same with flying to Quetzalcoatl Temple (only got 1 star). Therefore I have to keep flying to 3-star one of these destinations to get the chest(?) with 3 other maps to hope for a map to Tenochtitlan or Chichen Itza. :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Is it really random? I have 2 starred both turboprop destinations and they gave me maps to the destination I was flying to every time. Same with flying to Quetzalcoatl Temple (only got 1 star). Therefore I have to keep flying to 3-star one of these destinations to get the chest(?) with 3 other maps to hope for a map to Tenochtitlan or Chichen Itza. :(
The maps you get for 1 and 2 stars are always for the destination for starred at.
The 3 random maps are from the Mesoamerican Map Chest IME

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Blackcloud Thanks. Another question: you activate the map for 6 hours. So when you start the first flight which is also 6 hours, it does not arrive in time. Do the flights that arrive outside the active map time also count or not? Otherwise I don't understand why people buy 8 planes.

S

Sorumbas

Blackcloud Thanks. Another question: you activate the map for 6 hours. So when you start the first flight which is also 6 hours, it does not arrive in time. Do the flights that arrive outside the active map time also count or not? Otherwise I don't understand why people buy 8 planes.

With ur last sentence u have answered ur question. ;)

The planes that arrive after the activation time counts also :)

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I just spent 40 of the Fuel(50) that I had been stockpiling to just get the 6 items from Tollan. I don't think I'll have enough for the remaining 3 cities. Also, since Fuel(3) showed up as Facebook exclusive, I can't gift fuel anymore. I've also had the visiting neighbor problem of no bonus. I've written GI, haven't heard back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I don't understand how some people get so many of the rare buildings...I have a friend on my neighbour's list who has over 50 Christmas trees.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i have mastered the four other destinations and still don't have a single map to chichen itza. so what now? do i wait for croocker to come and did the airship store have maps to chichen itza?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
i'm not sure how other people have obtained it, but I received in when I bought the 3 x map chest from Duke Crooker.

i have mastered the four other destinations and still don't have a single map to chichen itza. so what now? do i wait for croocker to come and did the airship store have maps to chichen itza?

Top Bottom