Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Hi all,
I last played AC in October when i upgraded my Android, i was level 39. i have no started againand i like the new changes to the game.

can you please add me on to your friends list as i always send gifts out.

Game user name: Fassouli
Friend code: aqnh4ds
Level 9 stars 12

anything would be accepted and i will send what i can.

Nice to be back!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
i have mastered the four other destinations and still don't have a single map to chichen itza. so what now? do i wait for croocker to come and did the airship store have maps to chichen itza?

Hmmm, FancyFlight I thought Duke Crooker only sold Machu Picchu, Tollan and Quetzalcoatl Temple maps (for coins)? Did you purchase this chest with greens? melony I believe this mission also has a luck factor where you are dependent on which maps you get from the chest after 3-starring a destination. I think you are very unlucky and will have to spend greens to purchase a chest...

My Aztec Pyramid is currently under construction and finishes in 8 hours, *excited*! :) Spent all of my fuel, about 10 bonuses and much time!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I got my Chichen Itza map as part of the chest reward when I finished Tollan I think. I have not been able to send Aztec flights lately due to the Russian mission, but it will be over in 3 hours so I'll be buying jets again soon. Russian mission enabled me to amass lots of fuel!

Anyone know what other usual missions are during the month of May?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Really? I wish I had known that.

So this Russian mission expires in a couple of hours? But I need at least 1 more day to get the last item for the Pyramid.
Guess I will only take part when it is made official for non-Russian androids.

Yup! Part of the reward for getting one fighter jet is fuel(50). I keep on flying till the end just to keep getting more jets therefore more fuel. I think I have about 35 fuel(50) now.:D

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Hmmm, FancyFlight I thought Duke Crooker only sold Machu Picchu, Tollan and Quetzalcoatl Temple maps (for coins)? Did you purchase this chest with greens? melony I believe this mission also has a luck factor where you are dependent on which maps you get from the chest after 3-starring a destination. I think you are very unlucky and will have to spend greens to purchase a chest...

My Aztec Pyramid is currently under construction and finishes in 8 hours, *excited*! :) Spent all of my fuel, about 10 bonuses and much time!

dang that sucks. i thought i could get my first pyramid thanks to all the fuel i got from the Russian mission. My AC is cash poor and i refuse to spend real cash on AC

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Questions to all those who did Aztec mission. Thanks to you all i know about the various destinations, type of plane, fuel and passenger required. I have been stocking up on fuel and i think i have sufficient to start this marathon. A few questions...

1) Did any of you used any bonus during this quest to increase the drop rate like spy glass or Sky captain ?? (i had collected only 4 base relic while obtaining 2 stars for the first destination. By this drop rate i might only get just one pyramid :(
2) How much fuel do you recommend me to collect in the game before starting ? Right now i have around 600 fuel in my fuel depot and have 150x (36) 50x (181) 20x(37) in my warehouse.

Thank you for all the help so far.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Suresh, how much fuel do you have in storage? I used about 130 Fuel (50) barrels and 40 Fuel (20) barrels for my first Pyramid. You will need a lot of fuel to get more than one in just 1 go. The Turboprops have a significantly better droprate than the Jets, I experienced. I ended with the stats 18-9-24-6-6. Where 18 and 24 are the turboprops, note that I did the same amount of flights to all destinations.

I have used the Secret Faucet (doubles the fuel restored, so when you are under your 90), Weather Vintage (decreases your flight time with 30% so you can do 2 shifts in 1 map), Family Ticket (triples your amound of passengers from each house), the Spy glass (didn't really have the feeling it worked though) and the bonus that makes your passengers available instantly.

Hope this helps you!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
im still way to lazy to go fly with the jets... i still can earn 9 more stars... well im not in a hurry to get that big pyramid, i dont have space for it :rolleyes:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Friso thank you for answering my questions.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

I am understanding that when you activate the map it goes for 6 hours. So you used the the bonus during each of your map activation period ?? That must be minimum of 5 of each that you mentioned :eek:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi Suresh,
I just finished my first pyramid.
For me me, the most difficult was Tanochtitlan. 1 drop for each 6 flights.
the turbo jet destination and chichenItza were more like 1 drop for 3 flights.
quatzalcoatl is not so easy 1 drop for 4-5 flights, but I got plenty of map to this destination

finally, I started accumulating around 200 fuel units and do it with 5 planes. It allows you to do around 14-15 trips in the 6 hours without much effort.
I use as well the secret faucel 2 time.
good luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well for the turbopropo flights I accumalated 500 fuel in my bunkers, then activated map, flew 8 turboprops, immediately landed them, then activated my Weathervane, started flying a turboprop every 20 minutes, which meant I approxiamately got 24 flights in with one map, but I also used fuel, from the Fuel Station during this period and some barrels from my warehouse, ended up doing 36 flights with a single map.:cigar:
While doing this I also managed to catch up with my work emails for nearly a week out of the office and do a Level 1 Regulus rocket launch....very productive afternoon for me.:woot:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Yes it was 3 greens, which I thought was reasonable so I did it. I got the Chichen map in the chest and then when I made 10 flights to Chichen I received another Chichen map so looks like I will be able to get enough chicken face looking masks from that location to finish the pyramid. Although I have a feeling the maps in the chest are random and what you get is determined by chance so I guess it is a risk!

Questions to all those who did Aztec mission. Thanks to you all i know about the various destinations, type of plane, fuel and passenger required. I have been stocking up on fuel and i think i have sufficient to start this marathon. A few questions...

1) Did any of you used any bonus during this quest to increase the drop rate like spy glass or Sky captain ?? (i had collected only 4 base relic while obtaining 2 stars for the first destination. By this drop rate i might only get just one pyramid :(
2) How much fuel do you recommend me to collect in the game before starting ? Right now i have around 600 fuel in my fuel depot and have 150x (36) 50x (181) 20x(37) in my warehouse.

Thank you for all the help so far.

Suresh,

I just got my first Pyramid (under construction) :) .

1) Based on my experience, you don't need to use Spy Glass to improve the drop rate. I have 3-starred (90 flights) Machu Picchu & Quetzalcoatl, and got 19 bas-Relief and 20 Quetzalcoatl, which comes down to about 1 drop every 5 flights.

If you are lucky, you could get 6 of every item if you fly 30 times to every destination, which I managed to do on the Tollan destination (only used 2 maps and got 2 stars).

2) Assuming you convert to 8-turboprop or 8 -Jet fleet, if you play continuously for 6 hours collect from fuel station every 10 minutes, in my experience you can fly at least 13 times without using fuel storage for the 6 hours duration. Flights that land after map expires still counts.

1st map - You get a map to same destination after 1st star - 10 flights. Do at least 13 flights.
2nd map - You need to conduct 20 flights for 2nd star, 13 flights + 3 already done + 4 speed up (need 288 for Jet, 240 for turboprop)
3rd map - If your aim is only to collect 6 items, you probably need to fly a few more times. 13 more flights using regular fuel supply should do it.

So, if you are lucky you can collect 6 of every item by using 240+240+288+288+288=1344 fuel.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
melony What i am understanding is that you '3 Stared' all 4 destinations, obtained the 3 random chest but still didnot get the map for the fith city :eek:

Thats pretty bad re.

Btw javi Friso melony i have sent you all friend request please accept ;)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I finished 90 flights to Machu Picchu and got the 3 map chest. But on opening i got the same 3 maps which are available in the Airship store :mad:

So seems like i will have to try my luck with tollan destination :oops: and my pyramid is now months away instead of weeks :eek:

Top Bottom