Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

S

Sorumbas

i´m curious to know if something will change, like the flights to North/South Observatory. Can somebody cofirm? good luck with the download ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yes will be the same one as last time no doubt. The mission isn't actually appearing yet tho, just some side missions. Can gift the Loudspeaker and Bike Jacket:
1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
You can still fly to the north/south observatory. You have to build a music temple ( 24 hrs or 4 greenies), to collect 40 instruments from the incoming planes and to collect 100 motorjackets from the arena and the camping. And there are several tasks like lister0f5meg said. The challenge is for almost 15 days.

Just curious if they fixed the problem of visiting neighbours to my/your AC so we can collect coins again, They should fix it, they wrote me this morning!

S

Sorumbas

You can still fly to the north/south observatory. You have to build a music temple, to collect instruments from the incoming planes and to collect motorjackets from the camping. And there are several tasks like lister0f5meg said. The challenge is for almost 15 days.

Thx olly 333, i´m downloading. I can gift Jacket and Spotlight

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
You can still fly to the north/south observatory. You have to build a music temple, to collect instruments from the incoming planes and to collect motorjackets from the camping. And there are several tasks like lister0f5meg said. The challenge is for almost 15 days.

Just curious if they fixed the problem of visiting neighbours to my/your AC so we can collect coins again, They should fix it, they wrote me this morning!

So for you the mission is active?
I don't have a 15day timer... nothing...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've just noticed a 'facebook exclusive' sign at my fuel (3) in the storage?? And at the gifts I can send the same, also there is a passenger (5) gift. Like Sorumbas wrote, indeed a spotlight and jacket to send.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Yes will be the same one as last time no doubt. The mission isn't actually appearing yet tho, just some side missions. Can gift the Loudspeaker and Bike Jacket:
1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore

I have only the mission to Bali. How can this be so different?

Device
  1. Android
I have the timer that tells 14 days and 20 hours, without updating!!:confused:
When I check for the music temple, there is nothing, so probably I do need to update. OR GIS is so nice for those who don't update, they still can send new items. :hilarious:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have the timer that tells 14 days and 20 hours, without updating!!:confused:
When I check for the music temple, there is nothing, so probably I do need to update. OR GIS is so nice for those who don't update, they still can send new items. :hilarious:

Yea, you need to update so that new buildings will show.

Top Bottom