Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I finished 90 flights to Machu Picchu and got the 3 map chest. But on opening i got the same 3 maps which are available in the Airship store :mad:

So seems like i will have to try my luck with tollan destination :oops: and my pyramid is now months away instead of weeks :eek:

Relax :cool:
I had the same... you hopefully get the 4th destination from the Tollan 3rd star map pack

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i chose the half priced expansion over the map chest at the airship store, which might or might not have the chichen map i need. i don't have space for the pyramid anyway

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
In retrospect, Machu Picchu maps are the easiest to get. So, for those who have not done the Aztec runs, no point wasting fuel to 3 star Machu Picchu as the Airship store always has a Machu Picchu map.

Bali Hi Can you explain this :confused: The main aim of 3 staring this destination is to obtain the '3 map chest' which may contain the map to the rare 4th and 5th destination.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Relax :cool:
I had the same... you hopefully get the 4th destination from the Tollan 3rd star map pack
Thanks Aero

I am doing one destination in 7 to 8 days (which has no quest) so by that logic i will take about a month to lay my hands to Pyramid. But i only have 8 days now before i go on a very long break of 3 weeks :D:love:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
In retrospect, Machu Picchu maps are the easiest to get. So, for those who have not done the Aztec runs, no point wasting fuel to 3 star Machu Picchu as the Airship store always has a Machu Picchu map.
You can also buy the Map to Tollan and Quetzalcoatl Temples maps for coins as well.
Oh well I have not yet flown any missions to QT so I will remember not to waste any additional fuel untis on that destination.

Bali Hi Can you explain this :confused: The main aim of 3 staring this destination is to obtain the '3 map chest' which may contain the map to the rare 4th and 5th destination.

At the start of the quest, you have no choice but to 3-star Machu Picchu in order to get the 3 map chest (which is the only way you get maps to the next destination). But since, then the Airship has come twice, and you can buy maps to other destinations, so it is no longer compulsory to 3-star Machu Picchu.

For those who have not 3-starred Machu Picchu, you can take your time to fly to Machu Picchu as there will be plenty of maps (I have 6 unused Machu Picchu maps in warehouse). Better use your fuel to fly to other destinations. You can always come back to finish Machu Picchu later.

Device
  1. Android
diwata said:
anyone who has the pyramids, did you get less drops after building your pyramids?
Now that I've built my Pyramid, I'm concentrating on 3 staring the flights. I used bonuses (flight captain, business class, and/or spy glass) for all the destinations but only had fuel to 2 star the flights.

After building the Pyramid, I 3 starred Machu Picchu, Quetzalcoatl, and Chichen Itza using no bonuses and I swear the drop rate got better. :confused:

It seemed to help that I would speed up 8 planes at a time. This resulted in numerous multiple drops.

Anyways so far my total for the collection is 15-21-16-11-15 (second pyramid here I come).

jimmy21

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thank you, Bali Hi and jimmy21. Unfortunately, I was not able to use any bonuses because I don't have them. I was able to use weather vane once and I love it! Wish I can get more weather vanes. I will try the speeding up method but will need lots and lots of juice for that.

Not sure if tdv is back yet. Anyone else who can send multiple fuel(20)? Phantom, if you can spare sometime, can you send me more fuel, pretty please?:D :notworthy:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am so happy and excited that I have built 2 pyramids now. It says it produces one collectible item per day per pyramid. I wish I can build more. They are so big though. At the rate this is going, I will run out of land! To the ones who have built them before, what are the items that you have gotten so far?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Drop rates have become pathetic after I built 2 pyramids even though they still say 'seldom'. It feels like worse than 'very seldom'. On 1 map for Chichen Itza, I only got 1 drop. This while using the spy glass. :mad:

My 3rd pyramid is in construction right now and I still have maps earned from getting expert to all 5 destinations but I think I will take a break from the Aztec mission for now. Maybe the drop rates will be better after a while.

Top Bottom