Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
This event is no doubt toughest.
I at first used Greens to buy sets and completed it first day but after the update in between the event, I was resetted back to the day when the event started, This time instead of spending Greens on sets, I tried to complete it by Normal playing(Not normal as I used huge amounts of fuel, bonuses and Airport Cash to instantly repair Broken Planes)
The only hard thing is Cold war Collection, drops are almost never, I still tried instead of buying sets, I got 4 Collection's in 800 Flights and and another 6 Collection in another 400 Flights, I was surprised to see the drop rate but I got it without Buying those sets. I can't say that it's impossible nor a Bad Programming.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Stopping with it also, just have enough of it.
Yesterday a whole day flying with 8 bonusses active and around 7000 addituional fuel used to get 1 CW drop and still 3 to get.
And without bonusses just the daily average of zero.

But when I read here about it, it can makes sence. Windows palyers do finish, but they had an update after which the CW drops where a lot better. On android with had no changes.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
:ROFLMAO: Kesh how do you keep finding random codes like this?
They post codes on their Facebook page. When this quest first launched, it was on that same Facebook page that they said "everyone" would be able to finish. Now the moderators are responding to comments saying "well, at least you tried, right?" and literally laughing at people who complain.

Device
  1. None of the above
I have been reading all the posts about this event. And I too also find it quite tough as I have been playing for a few years now! I have used all my fuel (not easy to replenish even from friends and launches), various bonus combinations and the drop rate for ios has been very limited indeed. I have managed to complete 3 minerals collection, 2 GoH and 2WC-still missing 1 item from GoH (rock hammer) and 1 item from CW (tank body). For the CW, I found that spy glass mainly provided a few drops from my LA flights but that was over several days

I still fly to LA but I will not use any more bonus neither I can speed any flights due to lack of fuel ( I just wish we could produce more fuel somehow). I will continue returning chainsaws until the event ends. I have wasted enough time and energy and it has been frustrating:mad::eek: :sneaky:But perhaps I will complete it too when it is next time around.:D:p

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I got two nitrogen cylinders without bonus today.
Wow, while I was writing this, two planes arrived with one tank from Bali.
CW : 2-3-3-0-2 (1 completed) now.
It might have something to do with space shuttle flight, but I don't know.

But when I read here about it, it can makes sence. Windows palyers do finish, but they had an update after which the CW drops where a lot better. On android with had no changes.

Actually after the update GoH collection went wild especially so with bonuses activated. I only had to use
bonuses twice to get 22 collections finished within that 12 hour window over two days. The volcano has
consistently dropped albeit slow which is probably more in line with the challenge they envisioned. The CW
collection absolutely did not start dropping more after that update. I will say the drops are seemingly better
than other platforms for CW but still very uneven. Most that have finished have thrown 1000's of fuel at it. Many
on windows, however, are still struggling to finish all the collections not just CW. Which really just makes it all
the more perplexing. Of course maybe since this is a timed event we just notice it more, I believe that is what
I was told. They could have used if, and, or, nor operators in some combination to ensure a challenge without
using some ambiguous very seldom "range" But again what do I know so I digress.

First, I play on a windows platform and have not seen any "advantage".

-Unfortunately my drop rate, yet again came to a complete halt despite bonuses, airplane changes, oil, etc. etc. and after having a slight glimmer of hope I was ultimately sucker punched by this quest. Having exhausted tons of inventory, geenies and time I find myself looking from the outside in. As the saying goes, "screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me". Will never follow the bait again. Well played GI. good luck w/ that.....

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
No matter what the aim is wrong.
For those who really want to push it hard then you've got the challenge to get the CW collection done 10 times.
But not to be able to do it even 3 times, that isn't right.

And of top of this you have to consider the players.
I have 11 planes what is almost the maximum.
But this event should be also achievable for players that aren't there yet.
Now it is demotivating for them as well.

If I look the amount of flight done it must be something like:
Bali 200 times (blew up my whole stock of landing lamps)
LA 150
Lima 100
Iceland 130
Seatlte 115
Anchorage 65
Bogota 30
And this to have 13 items with using bonusses!

And wouldn't it be normal that eg a flight to Bogota that takes 9 hours should have a better (better to say less worse) rate than e.g. LA.

Top Bottom