Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.21 update

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi!
The 6.21 update comes out next week.

View attachment 18427

View attachment 18428
  • Complete On the Wings of Love special event to get an Art Center
  • Collect plush Kittens during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Kittens to purchase unique buildings and bonuses in the event shop
  • Alternatively, use Kittens to get handy sets or unique alliance badges
  • One more building, Spa Hotel, will be available through direct purchase
View attachment 18429

View attachment 18430

• Video ad changes: twice more passengers for watching an ad, and a new option to update list of available random neighbors, while the option to wake the neighbor who's out of game is removed since almost nobody used that. Also, there's a notification now on a guest planes radar when there's an ad available for a guaranteed item drop.
  • Contact support team button is now located on the loading screen in addition to the settings menu
  • There's a confirmation now for spending Airport Cash in the Reserve Hangar and production buildings in line with other places throughout the game
  • An option to put unfinished Santa's Bad Day event buildings to warehouse that some of the players built accidentally for the Bad Mood event
  • Bug fixes: romantic passengers being lost during auto collect contracts, daily mission and neighbor visits reset time acting strange, private space launch option glitches, the same caption for daily mission / daily bonus submenus, occasional inability to save a screenshot on Android, and some others.
Cheers,
Ivan.

Thanks Ivan :D !

Some good improvments and really looking forward to knowing what does the reward building !

D

Deleted member 9675

of course its not on windows platform yet.
Take Note that I had to reset and troubleshoot the store app, as it was glitching on another update

D

Deleted member 9675

Windows has a cumulative update for February that may need to be installed first. I havent read details on the update for windows but sure its important
The Windows update does entail a lengthy restart so make sure to back up and save any data before installing this update

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Is it only me ?

I'm pretty sure I have done the friends gifting this morning.
And now, I still have 20 gift to send...

I have done the android update.
Could several of you check this ?

I haven't done the gifting yet, but I used all my neighbors visits before the update and after the update I can visit neighbors again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Top Bottom