Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.21 update

I wake up early to check if the update available for windows :woot: and its surprised me that
giphy.gif

There is no update up to now thats amazing ... so i send my windows gift as usual sorry neighbors :( i wish could send you event item.
I just sleep 3 hours last night better to go and sleep see you later.
giphy.gif

Thanks to everyone sending me event item (y)

I wake up early to check if the update available for windows :woot: and its surprised me that
giphy.gif

There is no update up to now thats amazing ... so i send my windows gift as usual sorry neighbors :( i wish could send you event item.
I just sleep 3 hours last night better to go and sleep see you later.
giphy.gif

Thanks to everyone sending me event item (y)
Thanks @Husam I have also just checked for update it is 7am here so I will wait a few hours and if nothing happens by lunchtime I will gift as normal:)(y)

D

Deleted member 9675

I gave up and sent all gifts out. Another 4.5 hours have passed an Microsoft still hasnt done anything but their own apps. I dont play tribez @crescent moon but everything I saw updated was windows apps.
Its now 0145 and nothing

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Don't know if this is the right place or not, but this new event - (Wings of Love) is a little buggy. I lost all progress on the daily thing when it started. Then, new progress wasn't counted for quite awhile (and numerous re-boots). Seems to be okay now, but still... a pain in the donkey.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Don't know if this is the right place or not, but this new event - (Wings of Love) is a little buggy. I lost all progress on the daily thing when it started. Then, new progress wasn't counted for quite awhile (and numerous re-boots). Seems to be okay now, but still... a pain in the donkey.
I have had a few daily mission resets too.

Top Bottom