Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.21 update

@A350 and @Eddie just one question, have you moaned about the drop rates?

A tried and tested method here on this forum is to moan, complain, rant then give up (and silently swear that you don't care but keep playing) = good drop rates
I've tried it and it works also @OneGoldenHeart can be my witness.

Chew !
So G! is monitoring the forum topics, and when detecting a whine, they automatically found the connected game account, and put some free drops on it...

Weird :rolleyes:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I sure hope so!
I will let you know if I get that rabbit from the next flight. I am not moaning, I think it's OK that drop rates are so low, but I don't get that the bonuses (Bowl of riches and Spy Glass) don't seem to work on my side
I still love this game. As many of us...
Best luck to all.

Chew !
So G! is monitoring the forum topics, and when detecting a whine, they automatically found the connected game account, and put some free drops on it...

Weird :rolleyes:
True, as soon as you rant here and declare you have given up G! logs on your game and give you improved rates... It's a fact! Check event threads as soon as we complain, moan or rant boom within an hour we finish the event.

I am not moaning
This is your mistake, you need to moan then the drops will come.

@A350 and @Eddie just one question, have you moaned about the drop rates?

A tried and tested method here on this forum is to moan, complain, rant then give up (and silently swear that you don't care but keep playing) = good drop rates
I've tried it and it works also @OneGoldenHeart can be my witness.
:LOL
Yes, it happened to me in the previous event. Moan, complain, rant, and angry about the drop rates and then.... I've finished it.
I'm lucky join this forum. :LOL:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Need 2 more items to complete this event !! A Merry-Go-Round & a Dolca Vita, both only need 1 item each. Hopefully should have it wrapped up soon.

For my part I'm still averaging 1 plush toy per day and have 7 still to get, so looking unlikely for me.

But we do need SOMEBODY to finish the event on behalf of the team so well done on taking on this responsibility Rob,
Good luck and I hope the last two drops come your way.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
OK, I have to try it :) So, I am really angry right now and I am moaning and also complaining! How is it possible that I don´t get that D*mn Rabbit from 200 flights? I used 2x Spy Glass for almost 100 flights + Bowl of Riches for another 40 flights. Still no Rabbit. So listen up people from GI. I demand justice. I need Rabbit. It is not fair. Drop rates are looooow!
P.S. Its A350 - hope you can connect it to my game.
:rage::mad::(:hungover:.
(Will let you guys know if it worked :ROFLMAO:).

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
It just happened to me on my Android game. While playing i sent 2 TP and 2Jets on various destinations that just landed with 3 still in air and all of sudden game crashed.

i reopened the game and to my surprise all my planes were on ground and all buildings ready to collect. I dont know what happed so
I started collecting and it magically dropped teddy bear.

Hi!
The 6.21 update comes out next week.

• Video ad changes: twice more passengers for watching an ad, and a new option to update list of available random neighbors, while the option to wake the neighbor who's out of game is removed since almost nobody used that. Also, there's a notification now on a guest planes radar when there's an ad available for a guaranteed item drop.
  • There's a confirmation now for spending Airport Cash in the Reserve Hangar and production buildings in line with other places throughout the game
  • Bug fixes: romantic passengers being lost during auto collect contracts, daily mission and neighbor visits reset time acting strange, private space launch option glitches, the same caption for daily mission / daily bonus submenus, occasional inability to save a screenshot on Android, and some others.
Cheers,
Ivan.

Thanks for the bug fixes and other mentioned changes in the game, Ivan. You're doing pretty good job with the AC game.

Have you ever been considering to include video ad in the Weather Station to change the daily flight? Sometimes you fly several days in a row and just before you get the next bonus - you get e.g. a Condor flight and you don't have Condor in your fleet (and you don't want to have one next Monday to keep your alliance flights mix manageable). So currently the options are to miss the bonus or to buy and sell Condor plane...

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666
I flew hundreds of times but only managed to get one single "teddy in love". I've got 8x 'plush tiger', 8x 'big heart teddy', 7x 'teddy with a bouquet' and 5x the 'plush rabbit'!
Extremely frustrating! and less than a day left! Aaaaargh!

I flew hundreds of times but only managed to get one single "teddy in love". I've got 8x 'plush tiger', 8x 'big heart teddy', 7x 'teddy with a bouquet' and 5x the 'plush rabbit'!
Check this thread - it’s not so long and might give you a hint:
On the Wings of Love not giving correct results

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666
Whoohoo! Completed! Got two bears from flights today, exectly those I needed! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom