Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.11 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I understand ! my issue is that events are not suitable with my strategy !
And for once, an event fits perfectly with my strategy. It all comes down to preference. For instance, I didn't understand the big hoopla over crop circles, especially for the fuel they cost. However, coin collecting buildings are usually disregarded by most, but this building fits perfectly with my collecting style. The key is to go after what works for your city and your strategy.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
And for once, an event fits perfectly with my strategy. It all comes down to preference. For instance, I didn't understand the big hoopla over crop circles, especially for the fuel they cost. However, coin collecting buildings are usually disregarded by most, but this building fits perfectly with my collecting style. The key is to go after what works for your city and your strategy.

totally agree :D ! So, enjoy this event to improve your strategy !

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Hi, we’re once again close to release, and I can give you a preview of 6.11 update that’s coming this week. The main features of the update are:
  • Back to School special event
  • A Gift Marathon to celebrate Airport City’s birthday
  • Bug fixes
Read on for more details.

6Pvm6yQLwg7xC7j2aoEDbb4DE11C7k.png

• Back to School event is back with a new reward building: Innovation Center
  • There’re new side quests to guide you through the event
  • Collect Lab Flasks during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Lab Flasks to purchase bonuses and buildings in the event shop
  • The buildings for sale in the event shop are: Armillary Sphere, School for Gifted Children, Dormitory, and Central Library
  • One more building, Neutrino Observatory, will be available through direct purchase
  • A Gift Marathon will start the next day after update is released: you’ll get a free gift each day you visit your Airport City for 7 days in a row (that’s besides the usual Daily Bonus gifts); if you miss a certain day — you’ll not get the reward for that day.
  • Alliance Ratings Rule Change. If a player leaves an airline alliance, the passengers he accumulated for the alliance that week will now be cleared from the alliance’s score in the alliance ratings; this is to prevent ‘mercenaries for hire’ flying millions for certain alliances then leaving them before week ends; alliances are meant to be a serious thing for a dedicated team of players that do the work themselves
  • Slightly improved perfomance of the animated timers
  • Fixed: the ‘inactive players first’ filter missing from the Neighbors list
  • Fixed: The neighbors list skipping back to beginning after sending a gift or visiting a neighbor
  • Fixed: The bonuses list skipping back to beginning after a bonus use through inventory
  • Fixed: Entering the invalid nickname causing some issues
  • Fixed: Inability to finish Level 7 Repair Base upgrade
  • Fixed: The 'flying box' in the helicopter production buildings
  • Fixed: The list of alliance members not updating without re-opening of Alliance menu
  • Fixed: Inability to complete The Outer Limits collection
  • Some other small bug fixes
Cheers,
Ivan.
what about free sponsor vıdeo ? ı have 2 free vıdeos daily last 1 week

Top Bottom