Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.11 update

If you don't have PPD planes in your hangars since last week, including your reserve hangars, and you have PPD flights in alliance missions this week, please file a ticket to support team and send me a ticket number so it gets to our team faster.
Slightly different case, but got Turboprop task without any Turboprop in flight, in Reserve Hangar and Reserve Hangar 2 and in the Repair Base - not last week but the week before last (27th Aug - 2nd Sep). Ticket #8435338.

Does this update also fix the Helicopter Repair Base upgrade bug ? I upgraded mine to be able to repair Goldfinch helicopters but there is no button to complete it. Due to that my Goldfinch flights got stopped unless I sell the broken one and buy a new one for 88,000 gold...
No, it doesnt. Only fix "flying box" in the helicopter production building, not helicopter repair base.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Big fan of the alliance ratings change, and looking forward to the gift marathon. Thanks

Edit..Also, 20 responses and nobody has mentioned the 100 item limit yet. Whaaaaaat?
I think we've all accepted it due to the insight from the thread dealing with the last update. Let the sleeping dog lie :sleep::censored:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just a coincidence, but we'll update the collectible item name a bit, so they aren't named 100% same.

I am, but I will not. ;)
You'll see everything yourself soon enough!

That is fine, I would also not say, if I knew. Happy to be patient and wait. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
I am really looking forward to the update & fixes, thanks for the info and the work!
Anyway, has anyone concidered (due to the 100 limit) putting a number of items in storage to be visible in helicopter flights production buildings? (Like you did with items needed for completing upgraded buldings not so long ago). I repeatedly have to check out how many items I have, and when I don't check and accidentally produce over 100 items (for example microcircuits) they simply get lost…. It would be a big help.

Top Bottom