Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

All sounds good to me !!

I have 8 Persian Carpet collections. Hopefully I will get 2 Carpet Planes once the update is applied :):):)

Regards
Harcourt
Be careful what you wish for. When I had carpet planes, I kept getting PPD destination for the alliance missions, even though I had no PPDs. But I did have a glitch that took about 2 months to fix where I kept getting those destination, so not altogether sure it was the carpet planes causing it. I ended up selling my carpet planes hoping it would fix the bug.

Ivan, I certainly understand the need not to store gift items on the server for a long time, but are gifts the only thing affected if someone is away from the game for an extended time? Our alliance currently has someone who is in hospital for 3 weeks, and his game is Zzzz. I can see he'll lose his gifts, but is there any effect on his game when he returns?

Although I understand old time players' frustration about this limit, it's not going away no matter what happens next with Airport City. That was not my decision to do it this way, but that doesn't change anything. We'll have to live with it.

NO. You dont understand our frustation about this limit. Now we have 100 items and one week limit.
What next? 100 neighbours limit or 5 hangers limit?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
NO. You dont understand our frustation about this limit. Now we have 100 items and one week limit.
What next? 100 neighbours limit or 5 hangers limit?
Dude.... Just get over it. I have the limit, was really annoyed by it when I found out some others don't have it, but in the end it doesn't really affect the game. It only limits in potential strategies, but it is quite easy to play around it. Just move on and let it go (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Dude.... Just get over it. I have the limit, was really annoyed by it when I found out some others don't have it, but in the end it doesn't really affect the game. It only limits in potential strategies, but it is quite easy to play around it. Just move on and let it go (y)
Have you done space/adventure maps before?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Funny thing is, I dont even have a limit, but I wouldnt want to play this game with a limit on items
Every time I'm tempted to go rate the game 5 stars on the App Store, I remember this limit for new users, and abstain. Without the limit it's a 5-star game. With the limit I think probably 3 stars. When my friends see me playing I tell them, "I love this game and have played it daily for a year and half, but I can not recommend it to you." :cry:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Have you done space/adventure maps before?

I have an alliance mission this week that requires 500+ Fuel Supply. I believe that would be literally impossible for someone with the 100 item limit unless they spent hundreds of greenies. (Which...might be G!'s motivation for imposing the limit???)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Every time I'm tempted to go rate the game 5 stars on the App Store, I remember this limit for new users, and abstain. Without the limit it's a 5-star game. With the limit I think probably 3 stars. When my friends see me playing I tell them, "I love this game and have played it daily for a year and half, but I can not recommend it to you." :cry:
....and that is very unfortunate. G! is literally shooting themselves in the pocket. It's one thing to impose such a pointless limit, but at least share WHY it is imposed, so that we can at least have closure or provide a suggestion. There have been many times ideas have been mentioned in this forum, and it ended up in the game due to considering our feedback. This seems to be the one area where there is a complete disconnect between G! and the consumer.

....and that is very unfortunate. G! is literally shooting themselves in the pocket. It's one thing to impose such a pointless limit, but at least share WHY it is imposed, so that we can at least have closure or provide a suggestion. There have been many times ideas have been mentioned in this forum, and it ended up in the game due to considering our feedback. This seems to be the one area where there is a complete disconnect between G! and the consumer.
I suspect it has something to do with their servers but 100 is low. Some sort of compromise should be reached.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I suspect it has something to do with their servers but 100 is low. Some sort of compromise should be reached.
I would love to believe that, but if it really is a storage thing, then they could easily say that. We are aware they have servers, and they have limited capacity.
I personally believe the real reason is one that they are not proud to share....which is why the question has ben dodged and avoided for so many months. Something is amiss :shifty:

Hi All,

I think it has been made as clear as possible by Ivan that the limit is imposed by those above him. (ie the Owners). I don't think we need to pressure Ivan about this, we need to pressurise those above him. The problem is I don't know how to do this !

It has also been stated many times that this limit is part of rebalancing the game.

Regards
Harcourt

Sure. Like I said: Reduces your options, but doable nonetheless. All I'm saying is that it won't change. Better to get over it and move on than to keep hammering about it to Ivan (or anyone else for that matter) every single opportunity you get. It. Won't. Chance. Moving on....
Everyone plays the game differently so if your goal is to collect all available stars for example then the 100 item limit won’t affect you. But adventure flying is nearly impossible with only 100 or even 400 F20s.

I don’t have the limit but I understand the frustration of those that do.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Everyone plays the game differently so if your goal is to collect all available stars for example then the 100 item limit won’t affect you. But adventure flying is nearly impossible with only 100 or even 400 F20s.

I don’t have the limit but I understand the frustration of those that do.
That's just not correct. It will take you longer, but you can still do it. Just not the way you can do it without the limit. Still doable though

R
Hi All,

I think it has been made as clear as possible by Ivan that the limit is imposed by those above him. (ie the Owners). I don't think we need to pressure Ivan about this, we need to pressurise those above him. The problem is I don't know how to do this !

It has also been stated many times that this limit is part of rebalancing the game.

Regards
Harcourt
Rebalance?

Top Bottom