Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS 500k to spend

so I've got 500k coins anassed (actually, 700k but I'm keeping some in reserve maybe).

My question is, should I buy a furniture factory, or a Falcon jet?

I've already got to Level 3 MC and Red Launch, so I need more capacity to open up routes but can't decide whether the furniture should come first, or the jet.

Any advice?

Also, stupid question but people can gift F20 but Incan only gift F3. Why? It drives me nute not knowing!

Thanks. So I guess buy Falcon first? I have sweet factory already and loads of lollipops.

Did you complete all the flights with Giant and get all 3 stars ?
If not keep fly Giant and start to save more earplugs and lollipop.
Falcon a fast plane landing every 2 to 3 hours this mean you need a lot of fly items thousands of them other wise you will be in trouble and out of stock.
Now very important to have also spare parts a lot this plane break down a lot.
Good Luck

Did you complete all the flights with Giant and get all 3 stars ?
If not keep fly Giant and start to save more earplugs and lollipop.
Falcon a fast plane landing every 2 to 3 hours this mean you need a lot of fly items thousands of them other wise you will be in trouble and out of stock.
Now very important to have also spare parts a lot this plane break down a lot.
Good Luck
I agree with you

This is a really easy call, but which way depends on whether or not you have the 100 item limit.

If you are limited...buy the falcon. There's no point making beds if you can't store them

If you aren't limited...buy the factory. It's never too early to start saving. I have three, and won't fly T'Birds for another few months I think.
Even if you have the limit, its a question of timing. Get the factory, 2 beds a day. Thats a month and a half till youre full. Ok then they disappear into the hole but you keep your 100.

Personally I run 4 falcons as its my main alliance task. Do you have the infrastructure as in fuel and passengers? Build up that first. 500k sounds a lot, but it isn't really. I'd get pax buildings. Then sweet factories you need at least 4 if not 6. Lollies disappear quicker than you make them!

PS you'd get a more accurate reply if your signature gave a bit more info. Like what level you are.!

so I've got 500k coins anassed (actually, 700k but I'm keeping some in reserve maybe).

I've already got to Level 3 MC and Red Launch, so I need more capacity to open up routes but can't decide whether the furniture should come first, or the jet.

Any advice?

Also, stupid question but people can gift F20 but Incan only gift F3. Why? It drives me nute not knowing!
You don’t provide much info, so it’s hard to know. The decision depends on which infrastructures do you already have (terminal, repair base, number and type of factories, fleet) and also whether you do have the 100 limit or not. It also depends on your goals for the game. It seems that falcons break a lot, so when you go for it, perhaps you should buy 2...

If you don’t have F20 to give, then you should have Passengers10. Everybody has one or the other.

Any advice?

Ah! And as @Madge59230 said, 700k can’t be viewed as a very large amount of coins. Not enough for upgrading Control tower for level 13 (nor even 12 if I remember). Nor terminal 10. Or runway 7. Or small oil refinery to level 3... or...

Even if you have the limit, its a question of timing. Get the factory, 2 beds a day. Thats a month and a half till youre full. Ok then they disappear into the hole but you keep your 100.

Personally I run 4 falcons as its my main alliance task. Do you have the infrastructure as in fuel and passengers? Build up that first. 500k sounds a lot, but it isn't really. I'd get pax buildings. Then sweet factories you need at least 4 if not 6. Lollies disappear quicker than you make them!

PS you'd get a more accurate reply if your signature gave a bit more info. Like what level you are.!
Apologies, I'm Level 63, with about 130 stars. I'm getting round to a signature...

You don’t provide much info, so it’s hard to know. The decision depends on which infrastructures do you already have (terminal, repair base, number and type of factories, fleet) and also whether you do have the 100 limit or not. It also depends on your goals for the game. It seems that falcons break a lot, so when you go for it, perhaps you should buy 2...

If you don’t have F20 to give, then you should have Passengers10. Everybody has one or the other.
I "think" I have a 100 item limit. I certainly do on a lot of items. Is this down to how long you've been playing? It's only about 9 months for me.

Ok. For me at that level you should be making your game stronger not higher. So what you do, you do well. Star as much as you can. Are you in an alliance?
Yes I'm in an alliance but it's limited in success tbh - best is 30% increase in bonus weekly.

I definitely need to strengthen my game a bit. There are some basics I struggle with still.

Friend code is 037t2kax and game name Dor if you are nosey

Yes I'm in an alliance but it's limited in success tbh - best is 30% increase in bonus weekly.

I definitely need to strengthen my game a bit. There are some basics I struggle with still.

Friend code is 037t2kax and game name Dor if you are nosey
I started falcons 2 months ago at level 78! Partly because I knew when that when I started, i wanted it to ge useful for my alliance straight away, as its task highest plane. So minimum 4 .falcons. That means pax buildings and sweet factories. 100s of lollies don't last long. 24 out, 12 in!

I started falcons 2 months ago at level 78! Partly because I knew when that when I started, i wanted it to ge useful for my alliance straight away, as its task highest plane. So minimum 4 .falcons. That means pax buildings and sweet factories. 100s of lollies don't last long. 24 out, 12 in!
I've had a sweet factory for about 2 months. Better check I've got enough! I know this sounds ridiculous but I'd never though if running multiple planes of the same kind at once ‍♂️ That must be a huge fuel drain...

I've had a sweet factory for about 2 months. Better check I've got enough! I know this sounds ridiculous but I'd never though if running multiple planes of the same kind at once ‍♂️ That must be a huge fuel drain...
Yes that's why I gave 6 factories all only producing 1 every 12 hours. Not enough but have to live with it. Seriously, dont try to run before you can walk. Its so tempting to go higher and higher, but dont buy and then have to sell. How many planes do you fly?

Top Bottom