Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS 500k to spend

Yes that's why I gave 6 factories all only producing 1 every 12 hours. Not enough but have to live with it. Seriously, dont try to run before you can walk. Its so tempting to go higher and higher, but dont buy and then have to sell. How many planes do you fly?
I fly 6 planes and have two in hangar. I try to chill and do things slowly but that's not really natural for me

I "think" I have a 100 item limit. I certainly do on a lot of items. Is this down to how long you've been playing? It's only about 9 months for me.
No, it doesn’t depend on how long have you been playing but when did you started doing it. For those who started before mid May 2017, the limit doesn’t exist. After that, it applies.

I fly 6 planes and have two in hangar. I try to chill and do things slowly but that's not really natural for me
Had a quick look at your city and sent you a request. I'd spend the coins on upgrading your hangar to get more planes. Your city side looks pretty disorganised, I suspect there is a lot of unused space there, and you don't look to have that many passenger buildings compared to all the coin producers. As your level increases, you will see that coin-producing buildings become less important, and you make your coins from collections and launches, not buildings. If you look at the "top" players, some don't even have any coin producing buildings!

And if the alliance is underperforming...move on. There are plenty of alliances on here who would have you and can offer much better rewards!

@Deezer I’ve also sent you a request. I agree with @Aardvark , Control tower should be your priority. I would also think of getting at least a small oil refinery. And increase the number of passengers produced, as he said. Don’t think about bigger planes at the moment. You don’t have enough resources for them and you’ll get frustrated in no time...

(Edited) I don’t know how you manage with just one flight catering :eek:

There’s a lot of good advice here @Deezer. Wanted to move really fast is natural but you’ll be much happier havin a stronger foundation.

Here’s my unsolicited advice
1. Don’t bother with Falcons until you’ve 3-started all the destinations for the smaller planes. The one exception I put on that is to skip Giants but others here would even do that with Giants. Once I got done with the jumbo destinations I made a decision to go to Falcons next. I can tell you from experience that one of a large plane leads to very slow progress. I may have been level 79 or 80 before I bought my first Falcon

2. As others said get your Control Tower upgraded as far as you can. Then do the same with your terminal. Note that to do this you’re taking millions of coins needed for the upgrades, so adventure flights and space launches are a good way to earn income faster

3. Why is 30% progress a bad thing in an alliance? Maybe it is based on your goals and if that’s the case then you should find an alliance that aligns with your goals. I personally feel many spend too much focus on the alliance tasks at the expense of their game or to get the experience bonus that just makes them advance faster without a good foundation.

Overall there’s a lot of things you have available to you that will progress your game faster than adding 1 or 2 Falcons. @Madge59230 @Aardvark and many others (myself included) can tell you that you need to be very prepared for that time when the only gifts you really want most of the time are lollipops and earplugs. Otherwise you want be able to keep your planes flying either due to items or a lack of fuel/passengers.

There’s a lot of good advice here @Deezer. Wanted to move really fast is natural but you’ll be much happier havin a stronger foundation.

Here’s my unsolicited advice
1. Don’t bother with Falcons until you’ve 3-started all the destinations for the smaller planes. The one exception I put on that is to skip Giants but others here would even do that with Giants. Once I got done with the jumbo destinations I made a decision to go to Falcons next. I can tell you from experience that one of a large plane leads to very slow progress. I may have been level 79 or 80 before I bought my first Falcon

2. As others said get your Control Tower upgraded as far as you can. Then do the same with your terminal. Note that to do this you’re taking millions of coins needed for the upgrades, so adventure flights and space launches are a good way to earn income faster

3. Why is 30% progress a bad thing in an alliance? Maybe it is based on your goals and if that’s the case then you should find an alliance that aligns with your goals. I personally feel many spend too much focus on the alliance tasks at the expense of their game or to get the experience bonus that just makes them advance faster without a good foundation.

Overall there’s a lot of things you have available to you that will progress your game faster than adding 1 or 2 Falcons. @Madge59230 @Aardvark and many others (myself included) can tell you that you need to be very prepared for that time when the only gifts you really want most of the time are lollipops and earplugs. Otherwise you want be able to keep your planes flying either due to items or a lack of fuel/passengers.
Awesome advice, thanks! Is it worth undoing some of the things I've done? Like planes I bought? I've not focused on stars so far...

Had a quick look at your city and sent you a request. I'd spend the coins on upgrading your hangar to get more planes. Your city side looks pretty disorganised, I suspect there is a lot of unused space there, and you don't look to have that many passenger buildings compared to all the coin producers. As your level increases, you will see that coin-producing buildings become less important, and you make your coins from collections and launches, not buildings. If you look at the "top" players, some don't even have any coin producing buildings!

And if the alliance is underperforming...move on. There are plenty of alliances on here who would have you and can offer much better rewards!
Stupidly, I binned a lot of passenger buildings earlier this year to complete the World Cup event - I needed more room in my population for Brazilian villas. I realised my mistake afterwards ‍♂️

B

But adapt your game play to it.

Yes I'd go for stars, I'd go for finishing quests too. You certainly ought to 3 star all the lower level stuff ppd, turbo props and jets as well as delta. Doing the side quests helps you do this. Other peope will say do nothing but space flights. Depends what your game plan is.
I've been quite space orientated to date. I love a good Launch! Can be a bit frustrating building up Launch items though...

Awesome advice, thanks! Is it worth undoing some of the things I've done? Like planes I bought? I've not focused on stars so far...

I wouldn’t undo anything...just adapt unless adapting requires undoing. There’s no correct strategy which is the beauty of this game. Every player has been or will be in the situation you’re describing.

You can still do space launches in the middle of all this too. You get the best of both worlds because you can use your neighbors to get the collection items you need via visits to their city

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

Honest answer for us? A little push to 50% gets you an income bonus, which is far more useful. 30% experience bonus but no income bonus just means faster levelling with a lot of unlocked stuff you can't do anyway because you don't have the infrastructure. Much more preferable is to have slower levelling at 10% and divert those resources that are spent getting to 30% to somewhere else more beneficial.

Top Bottom