Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android X'mas tree harvesting

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I wonder what exactly happens when a visitor clicks on your x'mas tree when it's ready for harvesting. It seems that you can forget about your daily gift when it happens, but does your neighbor get the gift, or will it be lost in GI space?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I wonder what exactly happens when a visitor clicks on your x'mas tree when it's ready for harvesting. It seems that you can forget about your daily gift when it happens, but does your neighbor get the gift, or will it be lost in GI space?
I have neighbours who have Christmas tree, to date I haven't been able to click on any of them!
Now I am puzzled, good if you can clck?

Is this true? I've been clicking on trees, but I don't want to steal gifts from people.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I noticed that too mel, whenever I go and collect from my tree all I get is 5 coins for each person that's visited but nothing drops from it and when I click on it again it gives me the 24 hour countdown :(. I'm not sure what's going on with that because before I got stuff from it.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
There is no problem when someone clicks during the 24 hours. But if the 24 hours are over and wasn't able to harvest yet and then someone clicks the same thing happens to me as Sophie described

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Well I got something to drop from my Christmas tree, which nobody visited yesterday (not sure if they read my post or it was a coincidence ;))

Device
  1. Android
Sophie @ Mel, I had the same. Was sleeping when the tree was ready for gifting. Then somebody clicked on it and when I woke up and click on the tree, I didn't get the item. :( Happened twice. Now I put my alarm!! :cautious: Never got an item from neighbors Xmas tree either!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
grrr, has happened to me twice now too! You wait 24 hours and then get nothing! It's all about the timing for harvestung as Sophie and mel say. My tree has been uprooted and replanted in the hope it won't be found.... thanks for the advice Friso

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hey noobies... If you know when ur three is ready for harvesting > shut down ur internet, put it on flight modus or go to ur stormshelter. Do something to kill the internet connection!!!
And than start the game... You will never have a thief stealing ur present...

It works, i tried it on my S3 :)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Shutting down the internet connection is a solution to get the gift, but it still doesn't answer my original question if the neighbor is getting a gift (instead). I tried to contact some of my friends that do click my tree to find out.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Shutting down the internet connection is a solution to get the gift, but it still doesn't answer my original question if the neighbor is getting a gift (instead). I tried to contact some of my friends that do click my tree to find out.

Ok i will answer it:
i got many items for the christmass tree... And indeed i stole their gift :confused:

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
That's not steeling, that's getting gifts. It's ok with me if the gift is going to someone. I was afraid it was just a lost gift. Nice to know that it helps others.

Top Bottom