Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)

My decision to uninstall the Airport City game from my laptop was in the end ineventable and unavoidable. I'm just not prepared to be messed about by GI Customer Service, nor do I indend to have my time wasted with endless toing and froing while in gaming limbo.

I'm not going to put up with the poor and sub-standard service GICS provides. I'm also not prepared to start all over again, knowing what I know about the game. Fortunately, I've not spent any money on this game so nothing has been lost.

I'd like to thank you my neighbours, past and present, for all of your help with my game. I could not have reached level 60 without your help and gifted support. I will check back in with the members forum from time to time.

Finally, I'd like to wish you all well with your future game play and hope someday you get the game you all deserve, bug free, and a Customer Service worthy of you the gamers.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins

I'm sorry to hear this, but I totally understand why you've made this decision, given the issues with the game and customer service. Thank you for your contributions to the forum and best wishes for the future, hopefully you find a game you enjoy, without all of these stressors and issues.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you to all for all of your gifts, they are much appreciated.

Please tag me in a post or PM me for any gifting needs or to add as a neighbor.

I have a lot of people in my wait list especially on my Mike account, I don't want to delete any of them from a forum member, so please let me know if you add so I don't delete your request-I like to keep these lists nice and tidy.

D

Deleted member 5399

Geez this is upsetting to see just how GI support has become. angel has also given up hope of restoring her game to the level she once was.
And GI can be such ______________, (you fill in the blank). After several emails to and fro as Capt Rollins mentioned, Alyssa, or however her name is spelled, keeps asking angel for screenshots of her original city. Who is left that hasn't updated their game that had angel as a neighbor? In fact I took screenshots and forwarded them via email to angel and she sent them to GI. After the update, of course we all lost most of our neighbors, so there was no helping others with the looks of their cities, if they lost something.
And speaking of losses, I too lost some things although not too drastic. I have several places where I save my local state folder, however user error this morning along with a distraction, I was saving my local state from KB2. And I ended up putting the saved folder in all the locations including where I normally put KB1. Lack of sleep I suppose contributed to it.
Only one folder of KB1 I had failed to miss in placing the back up. Good news is I have KB1 back up and running.
Bad news; I rolled back to one folder I missed, that was 6 days old. So I'm back to level 67, with only 1 TBird, and two finished furniture factories and no science park. No biggie. I've had to roll back before, not my choice.
Although this will delay my gifting some from KB1.
As for Capt'n Rollins I feel bad to see such a dedicated chap leave.
I've noticed GI has been changing customer support staff more frequently. Perhaps this is due to their own negligence in the support they used to give. Sad. If this keeps up, they are going to lose more players.

Good after noon,
Thanks for all gifts i received :) i am trying my best to send back to each neighbor as you know i have 1 account so i need times and still this problem the names they send me gifts they disappear the moment i click take.
I have new items i can send it is Airline Route Map, Packaging Machine also please check my signature colored.

Good luck all (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

Having gifted through KB1 today the only two neighbors I seem to have lost are Star/Starry; cant remember how it was spelled but know it was bottom of neighbor list.
And @Bob1977 I believe I have the 0u0 and 3u0 neighbors but not the 3rd.
One more person I'd like to mention is HS at level 60. Although I did not lose you on neighbors list, I'm getting those dreaded messages were were discussing recently about neighbor being away for a while and to call back.
@Wasted Eagle and @GiftXchange unsure if both of you are going to play again.
@Bongerman ; I've totally lost track at what your status is friend. Are we going to fly planes or not?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
My VIP gifters:

@Akims(Akims) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Alfonz Senki (AS-requireditem) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Davejoyg(davejoyg_reuireditem) – I sent youCatering. Could you send meme Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg(DJG4_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG7_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Passengers(10). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong(King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark(Marko F20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf(R) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Having gifted through KB1 today the only two neighbors I seem to have lost are Star/Starry; cant remember how it was spelled but know it was bottom of neighbor list.
One more person I'd like to mention is HS at level 60. Although I did not lose you on neighbors list, I'm getting those dreaded messages were were discussing recently about neighbor being away for a while and to call back.
@Bongerman ; I've totally lost track at what your status is friend. Are we going to fly planes or not?

Not sure 'starry is still around. She's not showing up on forum searches anymore either (Unless she changed her name).

As for @HS72, she was still playing, but the past couple of days the "away" message has been coming up.

@Wasted Eagle still hasn't updated yet.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,

I just want to remind you that if you want to join Rocky's Launch Group thread, you just have to send me a PM and I will send you information concerning that Private Group. This private group is open for all the players whatever the level you are at.

This Rocky's private group thread was specificly created for mutual help between a lot of players. We plan different type of launches, we help each others in the launches, we plan QL party, we have 2 kinds of minding:
1. One for All and All for One
2. Pass it forward

We all have the same minding by respecting the basic rules that we follow...All the players that are in that Rocky's private group thread are very generous but we don't accept the players who want to abuse of that big generosity (we don't accept this type of player)...So, if you want to have fun, pleasure , friendly relationships, move faster in your game, reach your goals sooner, get your stars level sooner in your green, blue and red launches, and if you are honnest and fair player, you are welcome to join us.

The welcome invite goes for the Level 1 players to Level 70 players. Just send me a PM and I will send you the rules, philosophy and the story of that thread which was created 1.5 year ago

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]

I still play though pretty seldom. Gifts amount has fallen down dramatically. Hope GI issues a new update asap so I get back in business :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)

My decision to uninstall the Airport City game from my laptop was in the end ineventable and unavoidable. I'm just not prepared to be messed about by GI Customer Service, nor do I indend to have my time wasted with endless toing and froing while in gaming limbo.

I'm not going to put up with the poor and sub-standard service GICS provides. I'm also not prepared to start all over again, knowing what I know about the game. Fortunately, I've not spent any money on this game so nothing has been lost.

I'd like to thank you my neighbours, past and present, for all of your help with my game. I could not have reached level 60 without your help and gifted support. I will check back in with the members forum from time to time.

Finally, I'd like to wish you all well with your future game play and hope someday you get the game you all deserve, bug free, and a Customer Service worthy of you the gamers.

My regards and respects
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to see you go. Let us(me) know what better game you have come across.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
David I can help with Grinding Machine, and if you do not get the Air Filters can send them when support account is up and running again (y)

That would be very much appreciated. @Harcourt has kindly gifted me an Air Filter (many thanks @Harcourt) which is also greatly appreciated.

I'll keeping sending stuff to my various neighbours as per their user names and signature blocks, otherwise I can sent Fuel 20s - the novelty of having this to gift has not yet worn off. If anyone needs anything specific on my lift below, please ping me and I will duly oblige!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
That would be very much appreciated. @Harcourt has kindly gifted me an Air Filter (many thanks @Harcourt) which is also greatly appreciated.

I'll keeping sending stuff to my various neighbours as per their user names and signature blocks, otherwise I can sent Fuel 20s - the novelty of having this to gift has not yet worn off. If anyone needs anything specific on my lift below, please ping me and I will duly oblige!
hey mr how are you
yes it nice to be able to send f20!
i added you! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom