Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@Captain WH Rollins i understand why you quit playing..nevertheless i don't agree ;)

thx for being a very helpful neighbour! we exchanged many many (building) gifts! I hope you will miss the game and the forum so much that you come back. Otherwise i wish you all the best.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,

I just want to remind you that if you want to join Rocky's Launch Group thread, you just have to send me a PM and I will send you information concerning that Private Group. This private group is open for all the players whatever the level you are at.

This Rocky's private group thread was specificly created for mutual help between a lot of players. We plan different type of launches, we help each others in the launches, we plan QL party, we have 2 kinds of minding:
1. One for All and All for One
2. Pass it forward

We all have the same minding by respecting the basic rules that we follow...All the players that are in that Rocky's private group thread are very generous but we don't accept the players who want to abuse of that big generosity (we don't accept this type of player)...So, if you want to have fun, pleasure , friendly relationships, move faster in your game, reach your goals sooner, get your stars level sooner in your green, blue and red launches, and if you are honnest and fair player, you are welcome to join us.

The welcome invite goes for the Level 1 players to Level 70 players. Just send me a PM and I will send you the rules, philosophy and the story of that thread which was created 1.5 year ago

rocky

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
gifts away for the next 36 hours.

Welcome thanks for incoming building gifts to both primary and support account

Warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

Now to update my excel gifting list and get rid of pencil scratches.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Wow this is some task - especially when you only have one of each left!
upload_2016-9-9_6-50-10.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Another small but annoying change. I have dual monitors on my PC so always keep AC open when I am doing other things - until the update this enabled me to land lots of guest flights - however have noticed now that the "loading" stops as soon as you move focus away from the screen. Unlike other things, such as space flights, in "loading" the counter does not continue silently and you have to click back on the page to start it and wait for it to finish - thanks again GI

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Thanks @Brickhouse for the Insulation and @KenDuckySmith for the Drill Machine.

Would you guys please send me:
Brickhouse: 1x Dispatcher Console
KenDucky: 1x Drill Machine (I received 1 from KB1 yesterday, not sure if KB2 send one or not because I didn't see it)
?

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated and it should be my last request of the week. Thank you!

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Many thanks @Cath , @Comet18 and @Ten33go for my repair base bits, and also to @Snowee for the tire. Much appreciated!

David
Glad you got it David, my game crashed again after sending gifts so I was concerned they had not sent my gifts. Lost all my gifts this morning because of this :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Really getting so !!!!!! of with this update, and top it all still not heard about support account, but at least the sun is shining ;)

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

Just to say that my Support Account has succumbed to the dreaded reversion bug :(

The major damage is the disappearance of the Red Launch Pad :rage:

I have raised a ticket with GI, plus screenshots.

Feeling less than enthusiastic today !

Regards
Harcourt
Do not hold your breath could be a long wait :mad: but I have noticed some have had the problems sorted a lot sooner than others, I think it depends who is sorting your problem
Hopefully you will not get the idiots I always seem to get :rolleyes: hope it gets sorted soon for you
I do not think any of us will be safe till they do yet another bug ridden update with more problems just different ones to deal with
Good luck (y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
My VIP gifters:
@jimstreet
(a jim requireditem) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@jimstreet
(a jim spprt) – I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Akims
(Akims) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Alfonz Senki (AS-requireditem) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@BlueAero
(BlueAerorequireditem) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send meme Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg(davejoyg_reuireditem) – I sent youCatering. Could you send meme Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg(DJG4_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG5_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG7_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Joe7(Joe7) – I sent you Bed. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf(R) – I sent you E-reader. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom