Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Just a fun question to liven up Sunday - "What is the oldest aircraft you have ever flown on" (in real life that is!)
Mine was a De Havilland (formerly Airspeed) Ambassador on a charter flight to Lourdes with my then girlfriend's family - I was just 17 - it was also my first time on an aircraft so I thought for ages it was normal for everything on a plane to rattle violently on take off!!
Postcard-BEA-British-European-Airways-Aeroplane-de-Havilland.jpg

In those days you felt like you were flying - boiled swets on landing an all

Just a fun question to liven up Sunday - "What is the oldest aircraft you have ever flown on" (in real life that is!)
Mine was a De Havilland (formerly Airspeed) Ambassador on a charter flight to Lourdes with my then girlfriend's family - I was just 17 - it was also my first time on an aircraft so I thought for ages it was normal for everything on a plane to rattle violently on take off!!

wow - impressive. I have been inside many, including the Vulcan and the Lancaster, but not flown in them. My oldest is a classic 737 I am afraid!

D

Deleted member 5399

Many apologies from half my duo; night flyer. In a rush to both get gifts out and keep the alliance above water in ratings, I sent everyone fuel. For some, it may have got someone else in the top levels this week.
Fuel 20 is a rare commodity so I'm hopeful it was appreciated.
KB2 has yet to gift, and due to inclement weather it may not be tonight.
If so I will resume in the morning here, as i tend to do on weekdays.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Fokker 50 to London Gatwick!

D

Deleted member 5399

wow - impressive. I have been inside many, including the Vulcan and the Lancaster, but not flown in them. My oldest is a classic 737 I am afraid!
@gbswales and others.
The oldest for me was a small piper cub, two seater; pilot to the rear and co pilot to the front. No steering wheel. Only a stick and pedals, using VFR the old way, by looking. This was my first aircraft to learn how to fly in Civil Air patrol when I was a teenager.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanking everyone for gifts my Laundry and sweets factory needs are reduced to
2 Glazing Machine, 3 Tunnel Freezer, 4 Screw Press
3 Flatwork Ironer, 2 Centrifuge

Have all the Crucibles and washing machines I need thanks
Still no progress on the detectors for my terminal upgrade
7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom