Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Neighbours falling like flies now - Raven is the latest to flee the nest!

I have three universities for visiting just North of my airport

I am not receiving any of my building needs - and I just added a load more. I think that the changes since the update seem to have affected gifting so, rather than spend vast amounts of game cash, I am making a fresh appeal here (signature also updated) - There is no priority order
7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
6 Glazing Machine, 2 Crucible, 5 Tunnel Freezer, 6 Screw Press
3 Washing Machine, 3 Flatwork Ironer, 3
Centrifuge

The items marked in Red I have in my gifting list to send for exchange - otherwise I can return Fuel (20) or anything else of your choice from my list
Sorry, GBS. I have sent a FuelHose yesterday instead of one of the Building Items. Will note a washing machine for tomorrow (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

Technically speaking, I ended my gifting session from night flyer AKA KB1 after midnight last night so it falls into play with my gifting from the twins today, Saturday the 24th, only about 16 hours apart lol.
Happy Birthday to @BelleAIr Wish you well, Belle

@Vivke I got you invites, thank you very much for the invite.
Sent you an add as well from my support account. Once I know for sure my main is working consistently, I will send you an invite from there. At least that way I can send you some fuel 20 as I haven't even hit 20 neighbors, so gifts are going unsent. :eek:

Again, thank you all for the Birthday Wishes! :shy:

Some of you may notice gifts from my main... I was able to restore it from a point that was about a 4 days loss. I was tired of waiting for over a week for GI to respond to me and did not want to miss out on this current challenge. I have consistently been able to play for 2 days now without any further roll backs. I am now waiting for GI to respond now as I informed them of my ability to work around them and requested they could perhaps reimburse me for my levels and gifts lost in the 4 days I could not recover and my time lost from playing the game and waiting for customer service. I just don't want their fix, which involves re-setting your friend code, friends, etc. I'd rather just deal with a little loss of time, etc. then the mess of trying to get my 70 friends back after they do their thing. Hoping this all gets resolved soon! :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
In my list of building needs I got a couple of items wrong and have since received some - this is the updated list from my signature

7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
5 Glazing Machine, 1 Crucible, 5 Tunnel Freezer, 5 Screw Press
2 Washing Machine, 3 Flatwork Ironer, 2 Centrifuge

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Sent you an add as well from my support account. Once I know for sure my main is working consistently, I will send you an invite from there. At least that way I can send you some fuel 20 as I haven't even hit 20 neighbors, so gifts are going unsent. :eek:

Some of you may notice gifts from my main... I was able to restore it from a point that was about a 4 days loss. I was tired of waiting for over a week for GI to respond to me and did not want to miss out on this current challenge. I have consistently been able to play for 2 days now without any further roll backs. I am now waiting for GI to respond now as I informed them of my ability to work around them and requested they could perhaps reimburse me for my levels and gifts lost in the 4 days I could not recover and my time lost from playing the game and waiting for customer service. I just don't want their fix, which involves re-setting your friend code, friends, etc. I'd rather just deal with a little loss of time, etc. then the mess of trying to get my 70 friends back after they do their thing. Hoping this all gets resolved soon! :whistle:
@BelleAIr I excepted you invite on my Turion game. I will except your invite in the morning on my Okie game. Thank you for the invites

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973

I have excepted you invite from both my games, Okie and Turion.

Good morning from a damp England!

. . . . .and what a weekend, we have ANOTHER birthday in the forum - all the best and Happy Borthday to @Bob1977 , here comes your cake!

birthday.jpg

Wow - finished the event, that's great as sometimes in the past I have been struggling and really frustrated. Am not going to click complete, as I can get at least 4 more stars from the special destinations, and I assume when you complete the destinations drop off. Will not remove my museums until after the event closes, so keep on visiting - I have the kettle on and a cup of tea and slice of cake for all visitors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom