Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Neighbours falling like flies now - Raven is the latest to flee the nest!

I have three universities for visiting just North of my airport

I am not receiving any of my building needs - and I just added a load more. I think that the changes since the update seem to have affected gifting so, rather than spend vast amounts of game cash, I am making a fresh appeal here (signature also updated) - There is no priority order
7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
6 Glazing Machine, 2 Crucible, 5 Tunnel Freezer, 6 Screw Press
3 Washing Machine, 3 Flatwork Ironer, 3
Centrifuge

The items marked in Red I have in my gifting list to send for exchange - otherwise I can return Fuel (20) or anything else of your choice from my list

D

Deleted member 5399

Sadly today I experienced the restart glitch in my main city but was able to restore from back up. The good news is that lol 40 of those on my list got gifts, working my way in the alphabet backwards.
I bid Adieu to @RavenENTP ; good sportsmanhip, good teammate, (alliance) and good friend.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi all,
Good news from here!!! My restore has worked and I am back in business!!! :happy::headphone:
I deleted, reinstalled and played to level 5 before contacting support. I sent them my old and new game codes. It took two days of waiting, but Anton Pavlov worked on my case. The game was restored on the first attempt. Thank you Anton. :D

I had 39 gifts waiting, surprised but pleased; thank you. I need only one more hammer drill. I can't gift yet. Hopefully it will reset properly tonight.

I have a new friend code. Will all of my neighbors have to go through the process of entering my new code? or will they automatically transfer due to the restore process? I set my name now as "Comet18 fixed". If you are having problems with my game; let me know.

Happy Flying!!
-Comet18 fixed

You are in my list as Comet18fixed so have sent you a Wireless Compass, hope you receive it.

D

Deleted member 5399

Had to update siggy and make codes public once again as several neighbors have been losing me.

Neighbours falling like flies now - Raven is the latest to flee the nest!

I have three universities for visiting just North of my airport

I am not receiving any of my building needs - and I just added a load more. I think that the changes since the update seem to have affected gifting so, rather than spend vast amounts of game cash, I am making a fresh appeal here (signature also updated) - There is no priority order
7 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
6 Glazing Machine, 2 Crucible, 5 Tunnel Freezer, 6 Screw Press
3 Washing Machine, 3 Flatwork Ironer, 3
Centrifuge

The items marked in Red I have in my gifting list to send for exchange - otherwise I can return Fuel (20) or anything else of your choice from my list
I can send you crucibles, washing machines, centrifuges and tunnel freezers. Just let me know if others have sent as well. Otherwise will send 2, 3, 3, and 5 respectively.

D

Deleted member 5399

Finished with challenge in nightflyerKB1 but will leave it open for 5 more days so others can collect from the universities.
Was able to gift from KB2 today, and visit and will resume tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Currently running a blue launch with only 11 hrs left. It has 1590 completed with only me and @Akims . Come on and join us! Please. :)

EDIT: LAUNCHED!@ Thanks so much guys! (y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I can send you crucibles, washing machines, centrifuges and tunnel freezers. Just let me know if others have sent as well. Otherwise will send 2, 3, 3, and 5 respectively.
Many thanks - please send as suggested I will let you know if any are completed - anything special you need or shall I send Fuel(20)?

Good morning gang - about to go gifting - @gbswales - I can send Glazing Machines @Comet18 - Hammer Drill on its way.

I know what you mean about gifting and am missing the send and return for "hidden" gifts we used to have. Can ANYONE please send 1 Turnstile, and 1 Patrol Drone? - I am getting desperate for those!!!!

Oh - and we have a birthday in the forum - many, many happy returns to @BelleAIr
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Good morning gang - about to go gifting - @gbswales - I can send Glazing Machines @Comet18 - Hammer Drill on its way.

I know what you mean about gifting and am missing the send and return for "hidden" gifts we used to have. Can ANYONE please send 1 Turnstile, and 1 Patrol Drone? - I am getting desperate for those!!!!

I didn't realise the hidden send/return was no more - that's a shame because some items are almost impossible to find without that. I guess GI think we aren't spending enough greenies!

I didn't realise the hidden send/return was no more - that's a shame because some items are almost impossible to find without that. I guess GI think we aren't spending enough greenies!
That's right - I tried a test with a neighbour, and they got Fuel 3! - may work after the new mini-update, but doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom