Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see today a 30% off cash offer - I hope this isn't replacing the previously regular 3x value special offer as it is nowhere near as good. If the 3x offer has gone now then it may mark the end of my serious playing of the game - the enforced 6 day absence from the internet has already damaged my enthusiasm for it - especially as I had been making good progress in the quest. Has anyone seen this 30% offer before as I don't remember it.

I've seen this 30% off on occasion. Probably meant for newer players who want to increase their land, and don't realize there is a 300% discount coming up next week.:LOL: Or someone who needs a quick infusion of greens after spending everything they had on the event.

After accepting all my gifts this morning, I have 52 friends on my gift waiting list. I need support games, but as I have come so close to finishing the game on so many occasions of late, that is the last thing I want to start. I often wonder why I keep playing, and have decided it is the camaraderie of you guys and this forum as much as the game itself.

So, I want to restate my gifting policy, as the most important thing to me is to play fair. I will return a gift to everyone who sends - just may take a day or 2. My policy is:-

ITSRALPHY GIFTING POLICY:-
I play daily, and gift my full 20 daily, but unlike my colleagues, having more than one game would be too much for me. This means I receive more gifts a day than I can send out. If you send me a gift I will put you on my waiting list if you are not already there. Every day I start at the top of this list and gift to the first 20. If you send a second one in the meantime, from the same or another game, it is greatly appreciated, but if you are already on the waiting list I will not add you a second time. Once I have crossed you off, your next gift will put you back on the list again - I see this as the only fair way I can return gifts with just 20 a day available.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have only just noticed that the list of items I can gift has changed substantially again (it changed at the update but has changed again) Please check my signature file as I may now have items you need. I have now listed them alphabetically rather than separating into different types which hopefully makes it easier to find things)

I have only just noticed that the list of items I can gift has changed substantially again (it changed at the update but has changed again) Please check my signature file as I may now have items you need. I have now listed them alphabetically rather than separating into different types which hopefully makes it easier to find things)
For a moment my hopes surged that I had found someone with Laminators! - never min, next time . . .

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hmmmm. Anyone else notice the new, "Processed Passengers" icon addition. For greens, you can purchase, "Processed Passengers". It also seems to match your current terminal limits....

150 Processed Passengers = 5 greens
50 Processed Passengers = 3 greens
10 Processed Passengers = 2 greens.

A further edit on the above.... Apparently you can also now speed up your commercial businesses coin output...By using greens.....I'll have to wait until I send out flights, but it wouldn't surprise me if you can expedite your passengers from your residential buildings or greens as well.

Hmmmm. Anyone else notice the new, "Processed Passengers" icon addition. For greens, you can purchase, "Processed Passengers". It also seems to match your current terminal limits....

150 Processed Passengers = 5 greens
50 Processed Passengers = 3 greens
10 Processed Passengers = 2 greens.

A further edit on the above.... Apparently you can also now speed up your commercial businesses coin output...By using greens.....I'll have to wait until I send out flights, but it wouldn't surprise me if you can expedite your passengers from your residential buildings or greens as well.

I wondered what that was all about. Not sure I really understand :(

Also a new event !!!!! Do ! or don't I ???

Regards
Harcourt

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I'm not able to gift from my main account this morning. I choose the gift and the recipient and hit send but don't get the pop-up. When I go to send the next gift, it still says 20 available and the person I just sent to is still in the list. :( Will keep trying back to see if it resolves.

If you can, visit them & send it that way, or use the multiple gift side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom