Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, how that sounds familiar... ;):bag:
LOL, it's been hard today. I'm with middle schoolers today and they take notice and COMMENT on everything. I feel like one of the kids! :nailbiting: I think I'm being sneaky and I can just click my Volcano real quick... then I hear, "Hey teach, what's that game?" :facepalm:

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Well, used up all my reserve passengers and just about all my fuel.
If not for the free chests, i would not have gotten ANY completed collections and am still short by 2 items to complete the event.
Thank goodness I did not spend real money on this poorly designed event. Unless you work for Gi, then it's a real money maker.
Not looking forward to the next event either.

Unless the 3 extra sets that were given, I'm still 5 collections short to complete the event so won't make it, that's for sure.
Congrats to all of you who finished this event.

Another 70.000 coins needed for the runway level 6, so it's coming very closer now. Takes quiet some time to collect.

Saving for runway Level 6 was a pain in the @$$, but once you have it, the income, experience, and fuel/passengers that it generates is well worth it. I bought runway Level 6 about 2 days ago and I'm already back up to 200K coins from the 0 I was at when it was built.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Done!

When I first saw the words - Gates of Hell - I was reminded of the inscription in Dante's Inferno - "Abandon all hope ye who enter here". That flashed through my mind several times in the last 17 days and I would have given up if not for the free chests. But it is over! Can't wait to press the button. This was my second event, missed the second half of the first one, so the first one I have completed. Not sure how much fun it was.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Done!

When I first saw the words - Gates of Hell - I was reminded of the inscription in Dante's Inferno - "Abandon all hope ye who enter here". That flashed through my mind several times in the last 17 days and I would have given up if not for the free chests. But it is over! Can't wait to press the button. This was my second event, missed the second half of the first one, so the first one I have completed. Not sure how much fun it was.
congrats all that finished
well done

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
BACK AT LAST after an enforced absence of 6 days, having all but lost any chance of completing quest, BT Openreach finally managed to twist together the two wires to restore my phone and internet connection. The situation was exacerbated by the virtual lack of 3g signal in my house!
Thanks for keeping faith and sending gifts while I was away - obviously I can never hope to return them all but have started regular gifting again from today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
THank you @Bob1977 and @Ten33go for motion sensor:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, i was really in need of that to upgrade my ctr tower. you guys are spetacular:love: now have to find a neighbour with obsrev. drone. :arghh:

@Wasted Eagle thanks for the drones you send to me, i know that you don´thave this item anymore:(, GI changed your gift list:eek:. I think now we have similar gifts, if you need something special please tell. I will send factory items and F20 if that´s okay :)

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom