Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. Anyone else notice the new, "Processed Passengers" icon addition. For greens, you can purchase, "Processed Passengers". It also seems to match your current terminal limits....

150 Processed Passengers = 5 greens
50 Processed Passengers = 3 greens
10 Processed Passengers = 2 greens.

A further edit on the above.... Apparently you can also now speed up your commercial businesses coin output...By using greens.....I'll have to wait until I send out flights, but it wouldn't surprise me if you can expedite your passengers from your residential buildings or greens as well.
Hi Ten - need to check your spellchecker - this is a Halloween event, and these are not PROCESSED passengers, they are POSSESSED passengers!!! LOL

My wife says a straightjacket for me is a great idea, and also suggested a gag. Hmphh!

Anyway - straightjackets seem needed for the flights to Dahshir which is one of the quests - 25 things to collect from there, and there are 4 types of slabs, and you need 4 of each to build a buriel vault, the drops from which form one of the other quests! Off to work out my new gifting list

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature updated to reflect current Event.
Needs for #2 city to be determined if i choose to do Event there; however I still will send gifts from night flyer2 as well as night flyer1 for the event

D

Deleted member 5399

Hmmmm. Anyone else notice the new, "Processed Passengers" icon addition. For greens, you can purchase, "Processed Passengers". It also seems to match your current terminal limits....

150 Processed Passengers = 5 greens
50 Processed Passengers = 3 greens
10 Processed Passengers = 2 greens.

A further edit on the above.... Apparently you can also now speed up your commercial businesses coin output...By using greens.....I'll have to wait until I send out flights, but it wouldn't surprise me if you can expedite your passengers from your residential buildings or greens as well.
I think it said possessed passengers, which I would assume come from the burial chambers we need to build

I see after the latest update we get more info on space flights before joining, ie. number of participants and points so far.
Good to see something useful.
that's a real plus, like that. haven't worked out the different options on the neighbour list yet though!

Hi,
After today update most of the items i can send its changed here the list of the new items also in my signature:
Riveter, Lie Detector, Intercom, Do Not Disturb Sign, Chocolate Candies,
Cockpit Glass, Album, Assembly Robot, Glass Display Case,
Filled Candies, Jet Engine, Perfume,
Smoke Detector, Stamp, Archive Box, Altimeter, Tunnel Freezer.

Thanks and good luck all (y)

You can speed up almost every aspect with greenies commercial, passengers and flight item buildings.
On a side note guess I better look at my gifts to update it quicker than usual, though this really better not be a new "thing" that would be rather annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom