Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 3rd October - 17.35pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items have finally been sent out for today. My thanks for all the gifts received. No major changes were necessary in my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi gang - event warning, in case you didn't realise - there are 2 near identical buildings - the retro theatre and the all star theatre. The event one has thee BLUE billboard, not the red one. The red billboard gives nothing. Have fun!
upload_2017-10-3_19-25-59.png

Hi gang - event warning, in case you didn't realise - there are 2 near identical buildings - the retro theatre and the all star theatre. The event one has thee BLUE billboard, not the red one. The red billboard gives nothing. Have fun!
View attachment 9649
Good job to explain (y) i was thinking to post the same.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 4th October - 16.50pm BST London)

My neighbours gifts items continue to pour into my inbox, my thanks as always for all gifts received. After a long and busy day out and about, I have finally managed to find some time to sit down and send out all my gifts for today. I have also updated my signature page with a few minor adjustments.

A brief period of game play is in order, I will then call it a day. Will come back to my game tomorrow morning. Will need to prepare this evening's meal, man's work is never done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom