Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I managed to get some gifts distributed the last two days, having a very vague idea who I sent to.
Still a hard thing for me to grasp with my brother. He was 10 years younger than I.
Having an Autistic brother is not like having an average everyday brother.
There were no 'fishing expeditions' down to the local pond or stream. No skipping stones across a calm lake. No camping trips, fort building or any of the things most brothers would do.
Time spent with Sean, was more indoors. It doesn't mean Sean would not have liked the outdoors, however. There were some opportunities for him to experience the outside world.
I suppose spending time watching nature shows as we grew up; he might have enjoyed camping or fishing. Maybe even some hiking.
.Sometimes the classic cooking shows, we enjoyed watching also.
So we enjoyed each other's company in the comfort of our living room; listening to the voice of Marty Stouffer, or David Attenburough or Frugal Gourmet and Martin Yan.:cry::cry:

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
I managed to get some gifts distributed the last two days, having a very vague idea who I sent to.
Still a hard thing for me to grasp with my brother. He was 10 years younger than I.
Having an Autistic brother is not like having an average everyday brother.
There were no 'fishing expeditions' down to the local pond or stream. No skipping stones across a calm lake. No camping trips, fort building or any of the things most brothers would do.
Time spent with Sean, was more indoors. It doesn't mean Sean would not have liked the outdoors, however. There were some opportunities for him to experience the outside world.
I suppose spending time watching nature shows as we grew up; he might have enjoyed camping or fishing. Maybe even some hiking.
.Sometimes the classic cooking shows, we enjoyed watching also.
So we enjoyed each other's company in the comfort of our living room; listening to the voice of Marty Stouffer, or David Attenburough or Frugal Gourmet and Martin Yan.:cry::cry:
My condolences for you and your family! Another time when you need to be strong!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 8th October - 18.35pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items have finally been sent out for today. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout the entire week of game play. That is all for this evening, will come back to the game tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom