Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,

Invite accepted and Walkie Talkie sent.
I have made a note that you need two more.
Fuel Hose of Additional Radar are always appreciated !

Regards
Harcourt
Hmm.. It looks like the Walkie Talkie you sent me turned into a fuel 3.
It seems to be the same issue as in this thread, where @Madegwen59 tried to sent @david smith and me Walkie Talkies, but they turned out as fuel 3.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/wrong-gift-sent-from-android-players.18818/#post-278713
I am starting to think it might not be an issue on @Madegwen59 part, but on my end..

I really don't know what the issue it, as I am able to send Control Tower level 7 items and being able to receive 3 out of 4 items (Airline Route Map, Headset, Monitors, but not Walkie Talkies). The only Walkie Talkie I got so far was from Madlen.

@Harcourt I guess you can delete the note. Thanks for the effort, though :)

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
It seems to be the same issue as in this thread, where @Madegwen59 tried to sent @david smith and me Walkie Talkies, but they turned out as fuel 3.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/wrong-gift-sent-from-android-players.18818/#post-278713
I am starting to think it might not be an issue on @Madegwen59 part, but on my end..

I really don't know what the issue it, as I am able to send Control Tower level 7 items and being able to receive 3 out of 4 items (Airline Route Map, Headset, Monitors, but not Walkie Talkies). The only Walkie Talkie I got so far was from Madlen.

maybe if you don't take..will change when you will be able to receive...do you have the control tower 6 upgrade made?

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi all. I see that my games have gone to sleep and I just wanted to reassure everyone that as soon as the laptop gets out of the shop, I will be returning to the game. It is taking longer because it is being repaired under warranty so they can’t just walk into the back of the shop to get a new power supply. It had to be ordered which always takes longer. So please don’t delete me.

Hi,

What a pain :(

I will send another one tomorrow. You never know, it might work !!

Regards
Harcourt

I have an open support ticket with this issue

The problem is still being looked at by gi for @david smith , who I also tried to send walkie talkies to, and they muted into fuel. Take a ticket.

Hi,

I did send another Walkie Talkie today. I expect it morphed into Fuel3, but let me know if it got through unscathed !

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom