Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 7, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I have @skiv in my friend list, so I sent him an item that he has in his needs list. I have a number of neighbours however that are not in this forum. How would you suggest that I select items to send (have tried visiting them to see what is in construction etc.)?
Just to let you know, a Power Source is not on my list of desired items. No problem. We all make mistakes.

As for gifting, there are several guides here - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-guides.19/. When I started, I read most of these guides - they are helpful but you will develop your own style of play. For non-forum members, first I would look to see if they have some suffix in their name - mine right now is "Spare Wire" so I would send that. Failing that I would look to see what type of runways they have. On my airport you would see 04 and 05 runways. I usually find that flight items get returned so I would send flight items for Deltas or Powerful Deltas (the wiki can help you with this). I would send 2 or 3 times and if haven't received anything back, I would move on to someone else. I used to try to find people at my level but we all move at a different pace so now I would start with playes at a higher level - once you start with a new plane you will be happy to have a stock of flight items.

Good morning gang - sunny here again, good stuff, but not feeling sunny myself!

Used a spyglass yesterday evening - total waste of 4 greenies - got 2 event drops from the vaults, 1 was admittedly one of the 3 digital thermometers I needed, the other wasn't, so I am still just 2 digital thermometers short. to fail the task when so close is worse then being miles off I think! - I am out a lot over the next 6 hours, but will then be franticly flying my three Dashur planes and landing them to see if I can get those last 2. I think I am ok for straightjackets now, as you guys are so fantastic, but fuel 20 so I can land them early and resend them, would be a godsend!!!!!

One slight bonus - I have 3 starred Dahshur - that's 400+ flights, and Ceverteri, 2 starred Mycenae and 1 starred Tyre, so 9 stars from the event is a small conselation.

Keep smiling!

Congratulation to all those complete the event (y) well done.
Thank to all my neighbors they send me the items i need it to complete my factories please ladies and gentleman keep sending as you know i need to complete the 6th of each factories.
But dont push your self take your time i dont these building in a day for sure just to remind you that i am still need your help without you cannot do any thing.
Good luck all (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
This is why I would like to see all players having the option to have avatars in the game.
So although no offense to anyone, those who don't speak, or write english can understand by my Avatar you see here, this is what I need the most of.
By the way lol 'This Is What I need Most of right now on top of altimeters, gyros. landing gear, passenger seats and spare tires. Flying jumbos to Alliance maps requires same items as flying to places like Hawaii or Seattle.
SPECIAL NEEDS.JPG

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
going all out to try and finish event ( Hahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaha)
need 15 items for 6 collections(hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
spyglass x 2, family ticket, mytroshka doll and a whole lotta fuel (hahahahahahahahahahahaha)
oh yea, ran out of beacons(hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha)

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from night flyer1 to @wkndcmpr ^^^^^ That guy above me^^^^^^ to SkyM3 and finished @ItsRalphy.
Soon as I get my planes in the air and visit I will log into night flyer2 and resume gifting from whomever is before Ralphy on my neighbor list.

Thanks for all the building gifts! You guys are the best! I now have all but the centrifuges for my laundry...wish I could convert some of my extra washing machines or dryers, but they will be handy for when I choose to build a 2nd laundry in the far far future.
As a nice surprise, the last 2 days, 'Madlen Airborn' has actually sent me useful items (screw press &tunnel freezer). I'm not sure this luck will maintain but I do like that added feature from the last patch. :D I have my fingers crossed for a holiday sale!!! :barefoot:
Good luck to everyone in these last couple hours of the event! (y)

Another event that I will not be able to finish. :rolleyes: I know this time there was a family crisis, but of the four new events G! has done in 2016 I have finished none of them. I know some of the older players with big cities wanted newer more challenging events, but I am ready for a simple event that has been run for years!!!
Like maybe the Thanksgiving event that windows platform missed out on last year?????

D

Deleted member 5399

I know @cats are awesome
Last years Back to school challenge used stadiums to collect from neighbors as well as Universities. Those who had pre-existing stadiums got nothing but coins this year.

D

Deleted member 5399

I cant get no where with night flyer2 even though built two refineries it still isnt enough fuel to push the returns on planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom